Norvax vs Quotit

Just a note do to current personal experience with Norvax.

The sales rep over promised and under-delivered. I ask specific questions for reason- I want to know the real answers to said questions to help me make decisions. When I get lied to so a sales person can get the deal I'm normally pissed off when I find out later.

They told me I could do things with the web platform, autoresponders among other things that it comes out that they just wont allow you to do. Then insisted when I asked to do it that they never told me I could. The sales rep lied to me, or was igorant and shouldn't have been answering "Yes"

When confronted the sales rep Lied Again stating he never agreed Norvax could do such a thing.

I know allot of you have had good experiences with them, though I've also scene a couple post about being 'over-promised and under-delivered' This is just another case.

Talked things out with Quotit. They are going to do Most of what I wanted in the first place, but were kind enough to say "No" when asked a direct question. The sales rep was also kind enough when he didn't know, to find out.

Just food for thought ladies and gents'

I don't think there is a 100% get everything you want answer out there for quoting support... But I HATE being directly lied to about what something will do!

Was told could have complete HTML control over the outgoing messages. They do have a HTML box inside the autoresponder you can configure, But they still control borders and information around that - not that it's a horrid thing, but Not what I wanted or asked for.

Basically... it is nice to have the box there, but that's only internal content, not the whole message. Which I specifically asked about.

There sale individual may have just not understood what I was asking and said "yes" cause there's a box for some txt you can alter.. If he didn't understand my ? I just wish he would have paused to clarify :(

We're paying $175/month with the autoresponder....time to re-negotiate. I keep hearing others are paying $125/month for the same thing.

I find insurint to be just as good as norvax, maybe even a little better. It takes it about 15 seconds to load all carriers, I can import leads from all my lead vendors directly into it and agencyiq. Between the 2 products I have 75 dollars a month to do my health/life/medicare lead tracking and autoresponders and to quote my health leads. The 2 issues I have with insurint is they don't show quotes for World, and they are missing some of my BCBST plans. If they'd fix those 2 things, I would love their system. I considered norvax initially, but a 400 dollar setup fee and 100 dollars a month seemed redicilious when compared to a 50 dollar setup and 45 dollars a month.

Back