Objections

Well, the first thing is you need to discern if it's a stall or an objection, there is a major difference. Also I've witnessed firsthand (being a sales trainer) that if you have a professional sales presentation, you encounter stalls or objections less of them time. Sales is psychological and emotional and quite simple when you know the skill set involved.

:cool:

The idea is to cover all of the objections in your presentation. Ask the questions along while you are explaining features and benefits. Qualify your prospect about those potential objections. Ask if anyone else is involved in making decisions. I look for people who are Ready, Willing and Able to purchase. If you have qualified your prospect properly and showed them value that exceeds cost by one cent, it is a sale.

The idea is to cover all of the objections in your presentation. Ask the questions along while you are explaining features and benefits. Qualify your prospect about those potential objections. Ask if anyone else is involved in making decisions. I look for people who are Ready, Willing and Able to purchase. If you have qualified your prospect properly and showed them value that exceeds cost by one cent, it is a sale.

Well said Father, I mean Rabbi

:radar:

Whats your presentation?

Back