Prospecting with reply cards for med supps

No, I didnt read it. Will you tell me what it says? Also, will you make my cold calls for me? :D Just kidding, yes i read it, I read everything you write Frank.

Yes, SAI, I am jealous. I was just joshing. Don't take offense guys. The portion in bold face above is what I was referring to. BTW, Frank, I too read everything you write. Now, can someone tell me how I can become a moderator.:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Yes, SAI, I am jealous. I was just joshing. Don't take offense guys. The portion in bold face above is what I was referring to. BTW, Frank, I too read everything you write. Now, can someone tell me how I can become a moderator.:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:

Buy 10 copies of YIO and, as Richard told the guy in the dress shop in the movie Pretty Woman, "lost of sucking up".

:D:D:D

Arnguy, I read everything you and Senior write also.:yes:

I hate to be part of the grammar police, but should there not be a question mark at the end of your sentence?

How can the young agents learn from us when we don't know how to use punctuation?

Lt. Rick

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

Sometimes I can edit, sometimes I can't. That time I couldn't, but now I can.

Your mother is the only sister of your uncle that isn't your aunt. One pint of beer has the protein value of two fried eggs or three glasses of milk. And, a stopped clock is right two times a day.

Guys, Rick wrote three Med Supp apps yesterday. A stellar day in history for sure.

That is the sum total of my knowledge today.
Just finished working out, time to load up on some protein. :D

Back