Question about need-a-lead

The entity Sr Life does not own Legacy-Assurance. There are some share holders who own stock in both. Remember, share holders are different from the carrier. Why are you being so anxious to stir things up?
Because you "double talk" all the time, and that's what I do, is stir. I always have a big spoon with me. You should try stirring. Here's a training video so you can learn to stir properly. :biggrin:

Well, if both companies are privately owned by the same folks, it makes little difference if one entity owns the other.
Notice d., the line in red. So much for the warm and fuzzy feeling you get when Grerg says that LA is guaranteed to be there when you need it. :skeptical:

Termination of Membership. The term of this Agreement shall continue indefinitely until terminated or cancelled as provided below:
  • a. By mutual consent of the parties to this Agreement, without notice; or
  • b. By the unilateral request of either (1) Legacy Assurance, upon providing notice to the Member or Payor as described in the "Notice" paragraph of this agreement, or (2) the Payor or Member, upon providing notice to Legacy Assurance as described in the "Notice" paragraph of this agreement; or
  • c. Automatically and without notice thirty (30) days after the death of all eligible Members to the Membership; or
  • d. Upon the voluntary or involuntary dissolution of Legacy Assurance; or
  • e. Automatically and without any notice upon the second consecutively missed payment of the monthly Membership Fee.

Notice d., the line in red. So much for the warm and fuzzy feeling you get when Grerg says that LA is guaranteed to be there when you need it. :skeptical:

Termination of Membership. The term of this Agreement shall continue indefinitely until terminated or cancelled as provided below:
  • b. By the unilateral request of either (1) Legacy Assurance, upon providing notice to the Member or Payor as described in the "Notice" paragraph of this agreement, or (2) the Payor or Member, upon providing notice to Legacy Assurance as described in the "Notice" paragraph of this agreement; or
  • c. Automatically and without notice thirty (30) days after the death of all eligible Members to the Membership; or
  • e. Automatically and without any notice upon the second consecutively missed payment of the monthly Membership Fee.
:elvis: You mean they have NO obligation to honor all those $3500 funeral benefits if they decide they just don't want to do so. All they have to do is close the company down and keep all those $3.00 per month membership fees they have collected?? Surely there is some sort of guaranty fee offered by the states to protect the poor consumers?? :nah:

:elvis: You mean they have NO obligation to honor all those $3500 funeral benefits if they decide they just don't want to do so. All they have to do is close the company down and keep all those $3.00 per month membership fees they have collected?? Surely there is some sort of guaranty fee offered by the states to protect the poor consumers?? :nah:
Looks like Greg be FOS......AGAIN!!! :twitchy:

Last edited:

I would imagine the fraternals, Foresters, etc., have the same type of language? By the way Greg doesn't guarantee anything except death. Keep stirring....lol.
You obviously have a sad life....up here all day stirring things up.

Sounds like someone who's around 10 years old...lol. I would never have imagined a 68 year old pot head would be doing this. It's just so juvenile. Like I said before, you never grew up. Sad. You don't have anything better to do with your time?

It doesn't when it comes to how to divy up the business.. If I own a mfg company and an insurance agency, guess what agency is going to sell the mfg. company's benefit plans?
And, if my Mfg company makes brief cases, guess where I am going t require my agents to buy theirs.. Kind of like requiring an agent to sell my "funeral plan" if they want to get full commission..

I would imagine the fraternals, Foresters, etc., have the same type of language? By the way Greg doesn't guarantee anything except death. Keep stirring....lol.
You obviously have a sad life....up here all day stirring things up.

Sounds like someone who's around 10 years old...lol. I would never have imagined a 68 year old pot head would be doing this. It's just so juvenile. Like I said before, you never grew up. Sad. You don't have anything better to do with your time?
Nope,...terrible analogy. :nah:

Yet here you are and I have a wonderfully happy life. :jiggy:

Stop exaggerating my age, I'm a VERY young 67. :biggrin:

Hell no I never grew up and I don't intend to. Unlike you,, I'm not a sourpuss. I like to laugh and have fun(like when I piss you off). :twitchy:

I appreciate you worrying about me. :yes:

Nope,...terrible analogy. :nah:

Yet here you are and I have a wonderfully happy life. :jiggy:

Stop exaggerating my age, I'm a VERY young 67. :biggrin:

Hell no I never grew up and I don't intend to. Unlike you,, I'm not a sourpuss. I like to laugh and have fun(like when I piss you off). :twitchy:

I appreciate you worrying about me. :yes:

Glad I gave you some happiness.

Back