Question about need-a-lead

What hurricane? All I have heard is that it may become a tropical disturbance. with a little wind and rain. I plan on door knocking tomorrow. Left the house this morning at 10 and just got home a few minutes ago. Worked around showers all day.

SL wants that LA on every policy because they make money off of LA. I know that Greg says that SL has no ownership in LA, but then Greg says a lot of things. :yes:

The VP that I have know personally tells me that SL does, in fact, own LA. However, they just do not publicize it.
This makes a lot more sense than not owning it. Why else would SL jeopardize their own bottom line from insurance sales in order for another company to be profitable, in which they have no financial interest? How.much business sense would that make?

Whether or not SL has any ownership in LA, SL is making money off of LA. It's proabaly so profitable, because it's rarely used. Either the policy lapses or when the policyholder dies and no one knows about LA, so no payout. That $3 a month was pure profit, so the agent and the polcyholder get screwed while SL and LA sit back and laugh. :confused:

Sign me up.....NOT!!! :no:

County wise means exclusive leads in a specific county.
I’m from kansas and our lead generating call center is located overseas.
We are in doing business with different broker agencies across America.
And yes, I don’t have enough post because I have recently joined this forum.
The way you get enough posts is making posts that have value and are not just promoting your lead business.. If you just make the huckster posts, you will never get enough posts because you will find yourself banned by the moderators.. :sad:

SL wants that LA on every policy because they make money off of LA. I know that Greg says that SL has no ownership in LA, but then Greg says a lot of things. :yes:

Whether or not SL has any ownership in LA, SL is making money off of LA. It's proabaly so profitable, because it's rarely used. Either the policy lapses or when the policyholder dies and no one knows about LA, so no payout. That $3 a month was pure profit, so the agent and the polcyholder get screwed while SL and LA sit back and laugh. :confused:

Sign me up.....NOT!!! :no:

The entity Sr Life does not own Legacy-Assurance. There are some share holders who own stock in both. Remember, share holders are different from the carrier. Why are you being so anxious to stir things up?

Back