Referral Fee and MAPD ?

Lots of stuff happens..... legally if an agent is licensed, CMS allows a $25 referral fee for a PDP and a $100 referral fee for an mapd

It is my understanding splits are fine on Med Supps. We routinely split Med Supp cases with referring agents

Can anyone do the leg work for me and tell me about FL? ;)

I literally just sat down with a financial advisor today in her office to refer me all of their Medicare biz. I said I would send them referral fees. She is 215 licensed

I do not think this varies by state and I furthermore do not think there are stipulations on the referring agent as to what kind of license is held. Everything I have read just says "the agent". It does not give specifics about the referring agent having to have anything special other than being an agent. It is up to $100 per Med Advantage and up to $25 per PDP.

Does anyone know if a licensed health agent, without MAPD certification can charge a $100 fee for a sold MA referral and $25 for a sold PD referral?

I am looking for CA, OH and TX MAPD agents MAPD certified, interested in these types of referrals.

How do you handle holding off payment for MA and PDP until after the 90-day rapid disenrollment period?

Have a FA who says he's going to throw some business my way. There are others he could give the business to but they offer annuities, securities, etc like he does so that's why he contacted me.

Back