Remember to order LOTS of 2025 WellCare sales kits …

You petty mother-effers. I love how you all think and I am SO here for it! 🤣

I’ll be doing absolutely everything mentioned here, AND bashing this shit company to anyone and everyone I know. Especially clients.

They all love me like family and will not be the least bit happy to hear how I’ve been treated.

Also note that WellCare’s parent company is Centene. They also own Ambetter, MeridianCare, Fidelis, and AllWell.

It’s a shitty Medicaid company who was never used to paying agents, and decided to get into the Medicare arena.

They have NO CLUE what they did in stirring up this pot. The bad karmic backlash has been unleashed and will be fierce.

“Operation WellCare Takedown” has commenced.

THIS IS WAR

I can’t believe that they would allow such a large order without limitations. They are probably trying to unload the 2024 stuff anyway. The 2025 orders will be more meaningful. When I was a captive a few years ago, the manager said that each enrollment book costs about $7.50 (about 2019)
He wanted us to be good stewards of the resources and not let an agent order an abundance without good reason. It is no wonder that so many of these carriers are going digital, being cheap and have no desire to print us books.

Everyone on a cheap generic who keeps WellCare will need to immediately sign up for the payment program. WellCare can have fun spending $1.50 per invoice collecting their 30 cents a month on that $4 copay. There’s no minimum amount. Plan still has to bill you and it’s illegal if they don’t bother.

You would be shocked at how many LIS people moan and grown about paying $3-4 or $11 for their drugs. This will be FUN!

Last edited:
And where are all the "save the trees, world, climate and green deal" posters?

Paper, ink, envelopes, boxes, labor, gasoline, airline exhaust, etc etc. Oh my gosh

You guys DO realize the SEO on this forum works really well and carriers monitor sites & social media for comments.

What can they do? Term our contracts?

And I do know they search these forums. I got a phone call from a big Facebook group leader last week, about a post I made that Cigna was none too happy about. I had to delete it.

It was a wake up call that we are being watched. But, WellCare? Eh?

Chaz, u make that post on FB and carrier called the Fb leader?

I copied a FB pic and posted it here. Carrier notified that person to take it down and I was notified that I had shared it here. From my profile picture he could see it was me and called me.

Last thing I want is to get termed from a company who pays money.

…I should change my profile name and pic. Kind of dumb of me. I might do it now

Edit : I’m incognito !

I have been stunned by the amount of Oct 1 detail being discussed here in August this year. The last two years you all have been very, very close mouthed and I could learn nothing from observation. This year I think I know by the last week in Aug what my Oct 15 options are going to be. I think the emotional distress over commission issues has caused you all to loose some common sense and judgement this year and forget the extremely public nature of posts in this forum. REMEMBER, ONE DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE AN ACCOUNT TO SEE INFORMATION HERE OR FIND IT VIA SEARCH ENGINE OR ON FACEBOOK.

I copied a FB pic and posted it here. Carrier notified that person to take it down and I was notified that I had shared it here. From my profile picture he could see it was me and called me.

Last thing I want is to get termed from a company who pays money.

…I should change my profile name and pic. Kind of dumb of me. I might do it now

Edit : I’m incognito !
That’s exactly why this is best board in country . You can post freely incognito and not be harassed by carriers with threat of being termed . On the big Facebook groups 100’s of company regional “ spies “ on there . You must be super careful what you post . I remember yrs ago a big fe poster saying he was always contacted by carriers when he posted negative stuff on a carrier .

Back