RingCentral Down?

Okay, I just noticed my call controller is blinking...Tried calling my Ringcentral number and got a busy signal...and Ringcentral isn't pulling up on my browser.

Might be something between you and ringcentral that is down. Or, try rebooting the computer. Mine is working fine.

Ring Central was indeed down for a short while. Back up now.

Hope I didn't miss a fax from the Publisher's Clearing House. Pretty sure I won $1,000,000.

Rick

Anyone having problems with RC? Faxed in apps to Anthem, RC says it went through, one application is not even found, the other two were missing the first page, but when I view it on the RC editor it shows it was sent. Also, have had two apps sent into Humana and missing the last page, but again, it shows on the RC editor it was sent.

Yes! We've been having the exact same issue; however, it's usually misssing 3-4 pages of the fax. They had us upgrade the RC Controller but that didn't help at all.

Yes! We've been having the exact same issue; however, it's usually misssing 3-4 pages of the fax. They had us upgrade the RC Controller but that didn't help at all.

Just switched to Efax, if this doesn't work will look at a dedicated line.

I've been using MyFax for years. I haven't had any missing pages, but have occasionally had faxes that took a while to exit their servers. MyFax and RingCentral both rate high in most comparisons.

Last edited:
Back