Rip CFG

Throw in great western to . I heard there existing the fe game . Hard to make money giving 200% total comp and exp’s first 2 years . Cica’s up to its eyeballs in clean sheeted business . Agents treating it like Gi with 2 yr wait . Columbian was die hard fe for all the mlm organizations. Without fe there nothing . Maybe pre need a little

Throw in great western to . I heard there existing the fe game . Hard to make money giving 200% total comp and exp’s first 2 years . Cica’s up to its eyeballs in clean sheeted business . Agents treating it like Gi with 2 yr wait . Columbian was die hard fe for all the mlm organizations. Without fe there nothing . Maybe pre need a little
CFG always was a junk company. GW was never really in the FE business.

Be like SNL saying they are exiting the FE business. Everyone already knew it. :1wink:

Who do people write now

CICA !!!! Jd and them FEX boys going to bk them . Polish falcons . My contacts told me Jd running leads in southern Indiana writing him some polish falcons !!!

Back