SalesDialers.com Vs. Mojo?

dukenasty

Expert
Has anyone compared SalesDialers.com vs Mojo? It seems like there is a ton of support with Mojo (not sure if it is needed though), but i can't really tell if there is a huge difference between the two. Also, what kind of actual dialing results did you experience when using either tool in terms of dials per hour and contacts and whether or not you were calling small businesses versus residential. I simply want a reliable tool to increase my outreach to potential clients. Thanks in advance!

You most likely won't go wrong with either. Mojo has a ton of happy customers, never heard a bad thing about either one really.

Both are going to say you should dial multiple lines out at a time, but legally you're not supposed to have more than 3% of the calls go unanswered.

Business will give you a higher connect rate because they're more likely to answer the phone (businesses answer their phone for customers), residential is less likely.

What products do you market? Where are you getting your data? What are you currently using?

I purchase DNC scrubbed residential numbers using certain demographic material. Haven't found a real difference in vendors though. For small biz, we use Reference USA and download again using our desired criteria. We do tons of manual prospecting (i.e. calling) and need a tool to increase our proficiency which is why we are looking into either Mojo or SalesDialers. We don't buy any leads however.

No doubt!

That's almost 7 calls a minute, very inefficient.

Btw Merry Christmas!

Problem is you're not answering them. At that point you're just calling people to ensure that they get annoyed and don't answer the phone next time you call them.

"Hello? Hello? Hello?" (thinks to self "must be a telemarketer, don't answer next time).

Merry Christmas to you as well!

Thanks for the response guys. Is it reasonable to assume then that there is no real difference between the two?

There are some big differences

I am looking for the features that would help one in making a decision on which one to choose which is why I started the thread. Can you give any more insight into why you would choose one over the other? What are the big differences?

I am looking for the features that would help one in making a decision on which one to choose which is why I started the thread. Can you give any more insight into why you would choose one over the other? What are the big differences?

1. salesdialers is hosted, mojo is installed on ur pc.
2. salesdialers is voip, mojo uses copper lines.
3. salesdialers can dial up to 5 lines at once, mojo 3

u really dont need more than 3 lines.

4. salesdialers is cheaper than mojo, u may get what u pay for.
5. salesdialers intergrates email marketing and a crm, which is a definite plus!

Back