SalesDialers.com Vs. Mojo?

u really dont need more than 3 lines.

Come on, how are you supposed to contact 12,000 numbers/minute?

Seriously, though, multi-line dialers are designed to be used with at least 5-7 callers on a campaign. A single caller using more than a 1:1 ratio is usually just wasteful, not that I know anything about telemarketing.

When I was telemarketing I has it set on 3:1 and that was about perfect for calling small business owners.

I scrubbed the list before importing it to get rid of larger business where a secretary was likely to answer. It dialed between 100 to 120 numbers per hour and anywhere between 15 to 20 answered generating 2 to 3 leads

If you're calling larger businesses, almost ever call is answered and it would be 2:1. Residential? I have yet to find an agent who's done a successful residential campaign for heath. Life could product better results.

I'd bet a shinny nickel that you're drop rate was well above the 3% it's legally allowed to be, not mention that you'd be burning through data, but I suppose businesses will continue to takes calls because they either won't see the number on their caller ID to recall or would just think it might be a customer.

Come on, how are you supposed to contact 12,000 numbers/minute?

Seriously, though, multi-line dialers are designed to be used with at least 5-7 callers on a campaign. A single caller using more than a 1:1 ratio is usually just wasteful, not that I know anything about telemarketing.

Most agents I know that use a dialer, use it to dial through the day's leads, yesterday's leads....etc.........and they def need more than 1:1, most do 2:1..........if u figure only 10-20% of ur internet leads that are a few days old will answer the phone, you need to dial more than 1 line at a time, but not more than 2 or 3.

Most agents I know that use a dialer, use it to dial through the day's leads, yesterday's leads....etc.........and they def need more than 1:1, most do 2:1..........if u figure only 10-20% of ur internet leads that are a few days old will answer the phone, you need to dial more than 1 line at a time, but not more than 2 or 3.

As infrequently as internet leads answer the phone that makes sense, but I think you would still end up with more than a 3% drop rate the fcc mandates.

I've used both (don't cold call anymore)
I liked the service I got from mojo better

My assumption was that the service would be better because this is one of the things that is highlighted, whereas, service isn't highlighted at all with SalesDialers...just the product. Having said that, were there any huge difference makers you saw with respect to features and their impact on the ability to simply make more phone calls? Any difference in voice quality? Ease of use? Thanks.

I don't think either have long term contracts. Both work. Try them each out then make a choice.
Try mojo for a month, then try salesdialer for a month, see which one you like.

End of the day, they both make a lot of phone calls. They both fundamentally work for what they are designed to do.

The real question is what do you need them to do? Is there a specific feature you need to make this a success?

Things to think about:
- What is your sales process? How does this tool help that process? (dialers are only a tool, not a solution)
- If you buy internet leads, will they load automatically into the dialer and be the next call?
- Does it integrate with a CRM? Or what is your process to take a lead into a prospect and nurture it into a sale? What are the mechanical steps?
- Does it help enforce do not call rules? If not, what is your process? How do you scrub lists?
- Does it let you record calls on demand (or all calls)?
- At the end of the day, how do you know what the next step is with all of the 1000 calls you made today?
- How are lists 'recycled'? Can I have it automatically call back busy signals after a certain period of time?

This is somewhat of a random list of things (and not at all comprehensive). My point being is it is hard for anyone to know what you want to do and make a suggestion. If you say what you are looking for, you'll get better feedback.

If you have never used a dialer before, you might try something like callfire which is a pay by the hour system. It will show you that a dialer really is only a small piece of a bigger solution and you will have new things to think about. After about $10 of time on this system, you'll have a better idea of what you need.

Flat rate systems such as salesdialer and mojo are better deals overall, but, its nice to have dipped your toes in the water and thought through the process prior to starting the monthly clock on a flat rate system.

Dan

All I want it for is lead generation (i.e. cold calling). I have another tool for contact management and followup once leads are generated. Being able to export prospects that are identified as leads to something like an excel file would be nice, but again, the CRM capabilities of these tools aren't necessary for me. I am simple looking for the most cost efficient and effective tool out there for power dialing...that doesn't require a PhD to use! Hopefully you all can also shed some light on uptime and whether or not these tools are prone to technical difficulty (i.e. dialing into the server to make the calls, voip dialing versus copper dialing, etc.)

Has anyone compared SalesDialers.com vs Mojo? It seems like there is a ton of support with Mojo (not sure if it is needed though), but i can't really tell if there is a huge difference between the two. Also, what kind of actual dialing results did you experience when using either tool in terms of dials per hour and contacts and whether or not you were calling small businesses versus residential. I simply want a reliable tool to increase my outreach to potential clients. Thanks in advance!
I have, and purchased salesdialers because of CRM and 4 channel output as opposed to 3 channel from Mojo,and no CRM.
and after all that, it is cheaper @ $89.00 per month.

Last edited:
Back