SalesDialers.com Vs. Mojo?

I am using salesdialers and found it very perplexing that it doesn't have a stop/pause button when it is dialing. It would only stop after you reach a prospect. I sometimes just hangup or close the program if I need to stop. But the dialing may still continue on for a little bit longer on the server. Does anyone else find it annoying?

It does have a pause button right from the start, but it's very "browser-dependent" and somewhat finicky. Try using Chrome and clearing your cache/cookies before you start.

What do you mean illegal?

Sales dialer is illegal in my state? How do you know what state I am in?

You said "robo call". Robo call/press 1/voice broadcasting to consumers (senior market) is completely illegaly since Sept 1, 2009. That's why I asked if you meant power dial which is legal in every state. Voice broadcasting is illegal in very state because it is a federal law, so presuming you live in a state, it's illegal.

SalesDialers is primarily a power dialer, not a robo call solution.

SalesDialers is primarily a power dialer, not a robo call solution.[/quote]

Ok I need to get up to speed on terminology.

SalesDialers is primarily a power dialer, not a robo call solution.

Ok I need to get up to speed on terminology.[/QUOTE]

Robo call/press 1/ voice broadcasting are all playing a message without a live telemarketer, those are illegal.

Power dialer dials though a list and connects it to a telemarketer as soon as the person connects, usually multi-line, but could be a single line.

Predictive dialer actually calculates average call times and wait times to have it start dialing before the person hangs up "predicting" when the next agent will be available. This is pretty much only for a call center with at least 7 telemarketers.

I am using salesdialers and found it very perplexing that it doesn't have a stop/pause button when it is dialing. It would only stop after you reach a prospect. I sometimes just hangup or close the program if I need to stop. But the dialing may still continue on for a little bit longer on the server. Does anyone else find it annoying?

Are you letting them upload your data for FE? Or do you upload your data? Have you tried running it on Foxfire/Mozilla? It should pause or you are wasting data and pissing consumers off in that case?

We can run you at about 6-8 lines with unlimited fresh, new data at whatever criteria you want or go off of our suggestion at $199 a month? It pause's and we have some decent scripts that we use in our telemarketing center to develop leads.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Anyone want to say how many appointments per hour that are experiencing with robo dialers? Especially in the senior market/

Appts? Or leads. We run at about 70-100 talks per hour per marketer and get 1-3 good, qualified leads that you could consider as an appt? The rate of return is about the same as dropping mail. 1-2%.

Last edited:
if you are seeking any type of data or dialing system, contact Josh, as he is hands down the most reliable on this forum...Don't waste your time with anyone else on this forum

I have an old telemarketing computer with a robo-call dialer that runs WinLeads. I've thought about using it as a power dialer ((since the gubmint is so determined to protect the public from evil insurance men like me, who might just find a prospect with a need that they (the gubmint) can't help them with)). Anybody familiar enough with WinLeads to know whether I can use it that way? If not, is there another inexpensive power dialer program that would run on Windows 2000?

Back