Script Checks

sknyrd77

Expert
Anyone know of any final expense company that doesn't use script check (MiB only) and offer immediate coverage ? Thanks

bingo only a few carriers. Aetna checks neither. All other main line carriers check outside of Lincoln heritage and senior life. I suspect that's why there rates are so high

Here's the "situation". Have a client wanting 10k. 80 year old male. Non tobacco. Heart attack in 2009 takes Ranexa . no heart issues , chest pain in over 2 years. Problem is Ranexa is prescibed for Angina. Have tried U.H.L. , LBL, and Transamerica, but was told since Ranexa was still being prescribed , would only qualify for Graded . Is there a Co. Out there more " lenient" with Ranexa ? Wife has mailed app. To United of Omaha but will go with me if I can get immediate coverage for him

----------

What really burns me is that he did a phone interview with UHL and was approved at end of interview. Next day I get email from underwriter saying it was an "error" on their part and now wants medical records....

----------

I guess my question should be does anyone know of a final expense co. That accepts Ranexa-angina med. Thanks

What really burns me is that he did a phone interview with UHL and was approved at end of interview. Next day I get email from underwriter saying it was an "error" on their part and now wants medical records....

UHL doesn't give an approval at the end of the interview...for your future reference...besides they are a complete PITA.

In your situation...gimme an A, gimme an E, gimme a T, gimme a N, gimme an A...what's that spell. Happy New Year.:twitchy:

Here's the "situation". Have a client wanting 10k. 80 year old male. Non tobacco. Heart attack in 2009 takes Ranexa . no heart issues , chest pain in over 2 years. Problem is Ranexa is prescibed for Angina. Have tried U.H.L. , LBL, and Transamerica, but was told since Ranexa was still being prescribed , would only qualify for Graded . Is there a Co. Out there more " lenient" with Ranexa ? Wife has mailed app. To United of Omaha but will go with me if I can get immediate coverage for him

----------

----------

I guess my question should be does anyone know of a final expense co. That accepts Ranexa-angina med. Thanks

Transamerica should have taken that case as Preferred or Standard.

Sounds like there is an underlying health issue not revealed; what other issues does he have?

Transamerica should have taken that case as Preferred or Standard.

Sounds like there is an underlying health issue not revealed; what other issues does he have?

On insulin. Submitted as Express Issue Deluxe because of that. Applicant answered no to all questions and I was told "based on medication and questions answered, client has been approved for Express issue Deluxe. Other than Ranexa and insulin, he takes lisinopril and simvastatin.

----------

UHL doesn't give an approval at the end of the interview...for your future reference...besides they are a complete PITA.

In your situation...gimme an A, gimme an E, gimme a T, gimme a N, gimme an A...what's that spell. Happy New Year.:twitchy:

Believe me , I know as well as anyone regarding P.I.T.A. only reason I used them was desperation after RNA and Transamerica was a no go.

----------

Transamerica declined app outright, was told (without being told) that it was due to Ranexa still being used...

Back