Secure Agent Marketing

I purchased 150 aged leads and a set of 40 "LIVE form" leads. So far, the aged leads either have disconnected numbers or say they didn't request life insurance info.

Because SAM provides a lot of detail for aged leads that are about 90 days old: name, address, phone, email, Dob, coverage amount, policy type , gender, height and weight, credit score (excellent, for example), their request date, their education and occupation.

Advisors and agents, don't waste your money on these aged leads or LIVE form leads. The LIVE form leads are 90+ year old's??

I WASTED $880. Never buy leads because you're eager to make money. This company is not a resourceful marketing partner. They don't provide anything in writing before you pay, which is not good. And there are no refunds. They send you the below lead agreement AFTER you've paid them the lump sum up front.

READ ONLY- Here's their customer lead agreement-https://form.jotform.com/93214493693161
Not upholding an particular lead vendor but often people who sent a card in last week will claim they never mailed one in so you can certainly a huge number of propel to claim that they didn't send one in when you are talking about a lead that was mailed in 90+ days ago. Doesn't matter who the vendor is.

Cody, remember when you first posted here and you said you wanted to contribute and help people out here ? Well I am sure you are reading these posts, so why not respond right here ?

Ugg I have unsubscribed to him many times

I never signed up for his emails but I still get them

Now when I hit unsubscribe wants my phone number in order to unsubscribe to emails now

What going to spam call me too if I unsubscribe what a Joke

Back