Selling FE Over the Phone

Says the coward that's running one of those churn and burn operations.

And just another liar calling me a marketer. Annononmously, of course.

I do agree that agents should check out all the deals available for them.

How about sharing your deal for everyone to see?

----------

Says the guy who runs a churn and burn operation. Als the guy with a history of thievery.

And now you join in on the lie that I'm a marketer.

You won't get any traction with that.

I don't have a problem with an IMO making money. Why do you have a problem it? I mean, why do you pretend to have a problem with it?

Nor do I care what they make. I care what I make. As long as I, or any agent, can get the highest contract available for a producer then then can make whatever the company will pay them.

You, and your ilk, are not paying the agents what they get away from your sweat shop.

So don't even pretend you are on a level with FEX, 360 or EFES.

----------

Yeah, there is a world away from this forum and there's a few FE telesales agents doing well outside of a call center. But it's very few. And most of the ones doing well are not just selling FE, it's just one product. The really successful independent telesales agents are selling term, med sups and FE.

The ones selling only FE and out on their own are the true unicorns. And the only people that will tell you differently have a vested interest in saying it.

The most vicious of those will attack me for telling the truth. They don't want the truth out there.

Youre either a liar, really really stupid, or a marketer. And you know nothing of my operation. I've given and funded 3 individuals to better their life and make more money than they ever have if that makes me a bad person or a scam artist then I guess I'm a bad person...beats being a snowflake.

Youre either a liar, really really stupid, or a marketer. And you know nothing of my operation. I've given and funded 3 individuals to better their life and make more money than they ever have if that makes me a bad person or a scam artist then I guess I'm a bad person...beats being a snowflake.

who you work with?

Just don't understand how spreading yourself across the IMO landscape helps you.

How does keeping all contracts in ONE location help you if IMO XYZ , ABC, DEF, would maybe offer 10%-15% points higher on various carriers??? That adds up over time

----------

FE by the phone is being done by a lot of agents right now. I have an agent that bought 20 leads from me last week and had $2,500 AP written all over the phone faster than I did F2F. But, he is SUPER talented & wouldn't expect most to do as well as he did over the phone.

You only need 4 carriers. With the first 3 you'll be able to get 90% of people first day coverage. I've been told voice sig is the way to go:
Liberty Bankers Life
Royal Neighbors of America
Americo Eagle
AIG

4 weeks ago you told me you couldn't sell any of the leads you generated over the phone. You said you try and try but couldn't do it.

You also said you didn't have any agents selling over the phone. Now in 4 weeks you have agents selling your leads over the phone? and they only use LBL, RNA, Americo Eagle and AIG???

Something isn't adding up

It's really a different type of sale. I know agents on here who won't brag about it, but all they do is FE by phone and they do great at it. One of the big differences I've noticed is going to sound obvious when I say it. You gotta do business with people they way you market. If you're doing FE electronically, you pretty much need internet and/or phone leads. If you take your good old fashioned direct mail cards and try to do it over the phone it's going to be really tough.

The reality is if you're a F2F FE agent, trying to do it online is going to require a new skill set.

Lol, I know a guy, who knows a guy, who made some money doing this...smh

Mattschmidt;1184224 4 weeks ago you told me you couldn't sell any of the leads you generated over the phone. You said you try and try but couldn't do it. You also said you didn't have any agents selling over the phone. Now in 4 weeks you have agents selling your leads over the phone? and they only use LBL said:
He's a shady little f*cker. Lies out his ass........

I said I have AN agent selling my leads over the phone that bought 20 leads. I mentioned how he's extremely talented as in not many can do it. Then I made some carrier recommendations.

Somehow from that people read that I have MULTIPLE agents doing it over the phone with ONLY the carriers I mentioned.

I knew this was the internet but come on guys.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back