Selling Med-Supps During AEP Multiple States

Thanks man. Just trying to streamline, we've noticed if an agent writes 5 apps in a day and they are underwritten its taking quit a bit of time staying on for the POS, we just wanted to be sure the clients don't mess up what they say on health questions.

uhhhh...just have them tell the truth???

Did I miss something?

uhhhh...just have them tell the truth??? Did I miss something?

I just wrote up a lady with Aetna and I'm pretty sure she talked herself out of the med Supp. She could answer no to all the questions, but this lady wouldn't shut up. And I prepped her beforehand.

I just wrote up a lady with Aetna and I'm pretty sure she talked herself out of the med Supp. She could answer no to all the questions, but this lady wouldn't shut up. And I prepped her beforehand.

Precisely, they can't stay out of there own way. We've seen it time and time agian with there FE interview. They ask a question and client proceeds to tell them all kinds of random health stuff that doesn't apply, that's why we are so reluctant to get off the phone.

I've Never been on phone for health interview ever, The only sale I ever lost was one when client had issue 20 years ago and never since and it was a 5 year question. He asked if it would be an issue and rep told him he could get plan rescinded if he was in hospital, so guy cancelled. Apart from that I never had an issue

I have a few simple rules for phone interviews.

Pretend you are on the witness stand and Perry Mason is asking questions.

Answer the question as asked.

Do not volunteer anything.

Just the facts.

You know who Perry Mason is? I thought Monkey Man and I were the few who would recognize the name. And I switched it up a bit. The last line is not Perry Mason. Who is it?

Probably.

In between flying his drone and sailing his yacht.

So who is known for the last line? Just the facts, please

I have a few simple rules for phone interviews.

Pretend you are on the witness stand and Perry Mason is asking questions.

Answer the question as asked.

Do not volunteer anything.

Just the facts.

The last time I said that, the response was:

"You aren't old enough to know who Perry Mason was"

;)

Back