Selling Medicare/FE Via Phone

And....I rest my case. I'm going to stop conversing with you, because I've come to the conclusion that if I met you in real life I would likely just pity you.

You may also want to look up the definition of "converse" as well. You seem to have it confused with "uttering snide remarks."

Converse

to talk informally with another or others; exchange views, opinions, etc., by talking.

btw......you quite possibly may have already met me ;)

Have a great day!

WELLLLLL as so often happens--we are way way way off course here

I am still no closer to understanding this

I am contracted with several MAPD/Supp carriers and several FE carriers

I have Life/Health in several states

WHAT do I need to do to do more business over the phone?

Is there a difference in the carriers?

The lead vendors?

The IMOs?

Im kinda sieving through the comments and getting some help but....can we be more specific.

And YES I am that dumb.

The lead vendors?

The IMOs?

Im kinda sieving through the comments and getting some help but....can we be more specific.

And YES I am that dumb.

You already given helpful advice early in this thread

The lead vendors?

The IMOs?

And YES I am that dumb.

WHAT do I need to do to do more business over the phone? --- For med supps see MedicareAgentTraining.com - Medicare training on how to sell Medicare Supplements by phone and Medicare Training 101 and join one of them. For FE search for posts on the FE forum by Gymguy and others who sell FE on the phone.

Is there a difference in the carriers? --- Not really. For FE see Newby's list. The ones that allow for everything to be done on the phone tend to be a bit more expensive, but Gymguy and others make it work. For med supps it seems to be totally doable on the phone.

The lead vendors? --- Yes and no. Depends on the vendor.

The IMOs? --- Most of the FE IMOs (Fexcontracting.com, 360, Todd King, EFES) will probably emphasize face to face unless you happen to make a lot of money selling over the phone then they'd be cool with it. Just search for their websites and audios & videos by Rearden, John Galt, folks like that.

Research and ye shall find.

Back