Selling Medicare/FE Via Phone

Well in 38 years I can say face to face is 10X better than any of them....and easily 2-3 times more referrals is another;) nice perk.

I don't have 38 years, but did just hit my 27th year. I've done door knocking, direct mail, Internet leads and plenty of f2f meetings. For the last decade I've done 90%+ of my business over the phone and I can say with 100% certainty that my experience is that selling over the phone is 10x better. And rarely does a week go by that I don't get at least one unsolicited referral. As a matter of fact, I work by referral only.

Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean it can't be VERY effective for others. It really isn't difficult to build a great rapport with people over the phone.

I don't have 38 years, but did just hit my 27th year. I've done door knocking, direct mail, Internet leads and plenty of f2f meetings. For the last decade I've done 90%+ of my business over the phone and I can say with 100% certainty that my experience is that selling over the phone is 10x better. And rarely does a week go by that I don't get at least one unsolicited referral. As a matter of fact, I work by referral only.

If you are satisfied with 1 referral a week.....then that's great! Congratulations!:cool:

If you are satisfied with 1 referral a week.....then that's great! Congratulations!:cool:

Reading comprehension problems? I said "at least" one unsolicited referral per week. You do know what at least means don't you? You do know there is a difference between unsolicited and solicited, right? And the referrals I get are virtually all sold.

It appears your goal here is to try and belittle anyone who doesn't agree with you. Must be a sad life to be so insecure.

Reading comprehension problems? I said "at least" one unsolicited referral per week. You do know what at least means don't you? You do know there is a difference between unsolicited and solicited, right? And the referrals I get are virtually all sold.

It appears your goal here is to try and belittle anyone who doesn't agree with you. Must be a sad life to be so insecure.

And rarely does a week go by that I don't get at least one unsolicited referral.

Belittling you? What part of "If you are satisfied with 1 referral a week.....then that's great! Congratulations!" is challenging your comprehension??

Reading comprehension problems? I said "at least" one unsolicited referral per week. You do know what at least means don't you? You do know there is a difference between unsolicited and solicited, right? And the referrals I get are virtually all sold. It appears your goal here is to try and belittle anyone who doesn't agree with you. Must be a sad life to be so insecure.
Gentleman I believe we have a troll among us

Back