Senior Life Ins. Co. Now Has $25 LIVE TRANSFERS!

I would say the number 1 FE company is Trans. Just on sheer volume.

Those tiny companies like SL and LH are obsessed with the big lie of being the largest. They just say it over and over and most rookies don't fact check.
funny thing is this: it's hard to fact check it , for sure. Are we talking premium volume? how do we know what has stayed on the books, what has fallen off? profits earned? number of policies on the books? it seemed to me Senior Life was also obsessed with leads.

funny thing is this: it's hard to fact check it , for sure. Are we talking premium volume? how do we know what has stayed on the books, what has fallen off? profits earned? number of policies on the books? it seemed to me Senior Life was also obsessed with leads.
You can check every state the number of policies by company. If it's important. But who cares?

I wish they were number 1. LH and SL policies in the wild are like hunting a baited field.

I looked into senior life. they are obsessed with overcoming the number 1 FE carrier. who is that right now BTW? if I had to guess it may be like LH or colonial penn, based on TV ads.
I never see LH ads on TV but I constantly see SL ads. Running onebnow about ther Cash Back Term. Say they are the only company offertng it which is not the case.

The live transfers are now $55.00!

The Senior also sells direct to the consumer and leads to agents..interesting.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 6.45.05 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 6.45.05 PM.png
    330 KB · Views: 13
  • Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 6.47.43 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 6.47.43 PM.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 13

Latest posts

Back