Set appts vs door knocking

You are definitely correct. I just wonder if one method gets more closes that the other. Sometimes I think a person may say no over the phone, but would let you in their home if you door knocked them.

You are definitely correct. I just wonder if one method gets more closes that the other. Sometimes I think a person may say no over the phone, but would let you in their home if you door knocked them.

I would say that the person that tracks such minutia as that is not long for this business.

The science is in. Setting appointments is far more efficient than door knocking.

Are there agents doing very well door knocking? Yes, many are. They are just willing to work less efficiently.

Thanks for your responses. I see that you both are very experienced- I'll go with that.

Thanks for your responses. I see that you both are very experienced- I'll go with that.

Setting appointments is definitely more efficient, no doubt about that.

But if you ask everyone of these top producers if they could door knock if they had to, they could. That should tell you something. Learn both!!

Thanks for the advice - I just do t want to screw up my leads - they are expensive! I know having a good set appt is more efficient- I'm thinking about finding a good caller to help me out for a while -

Back