Set appts vs door knocking

I am much better than any appointment setter out there. At setting appointments for me.

FEX does have Florida agents. A new one just came on recently.

As for your jealousy about what FEX makes, they are earning every penny. They also just took the agents on a cruise. And paid for it for any agent writing $10K per month.

They buy the production rings for agents. They run the RGI lead program for agents with no mark up on the price.

And you can't get higher contracts as a producer from any IMO. Nor can you get the selection of companies from any other FE IMO.

But back to you appointment setter. There is no appointment setter in the world that can do a better job for the agent than the agent can do themselves.

As for your area, you have said yourself that LH agents are selling there. If that crap can be sold there then anything can.

There is someone, or someones, selling in your area everyday. You have also said that Ga agents are driving down to your area.

Where the hell is Donnie??:D

While I was responding here one of the FEX agents in Houston just put on groupme that he set 8 appointments for tomorrow in 35 minutes. He must be in FE heaven? You know, right where the hurricane hit? And yeah, he's right there. His car floated off into a tree and got totaled.

The ga market hasn't changed that much in 8 months, so I don't know what he's talking about. Fike is still killing it in Metro Atlanta and there is a guy running around northwest GA doing the same.

Appointment setters suck compared to an agent, this from the guy who always had an appt setter. I could always set more appts than any setter I ever hired, but I was ok with spillage because I didn't like it. I quit doing things I didn't want to do 8 years ago...so there's that. I always made plenty enough money in FE, but it was always a short term gig for me. So the GA/FL comments just come across as whiny little bitch rants. Doug kills it in FL....just saying

Back