Settlers Quoting System

mbiallas

Guru
100+ Post Club
Does Settlers have a web quoting system similar to Foresters or SNL? I know Fexquotes will handle their typical quotes but I haven't seen the option for the 10 or 20 pay offerings.

Yes, their pricing engine shows all levels. Gold, silver, 10, 20 pay etc.
It's an app the can be downloaded on their site or the App Store for Apple; and google play store for droids.
Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Yes, their pricing engine shows all levels. Gold, silver, 10, 20 pay etc.
It's and app the can be down on their site or the App Store for Apple; and google play store for droids.
Hope that helps.

Got it. Thanks for the help. Now I just need to get my login info so I can use it.

On a separate note do you guys write much of the 10 or 20 year plans. Seems like the persistence would be quite a bit better.

Does Settlers have a web quoting system similar to Foresters or SNL? I know Fexquotes will handle their typical quotes but I haven't seen the option for the 10 or 20 pay offerings.

The Settlers mobile quote is a good tool but FEXquotes gives the 10 and 20 yr pay premiums for both Gold and Silver when you pull a level benefits quote that includes Settlers..

Got it. Thanks for the help. Now I just need to get my login info so I can use it. On a separate note do you guys write much of the 10 or 20 year plans. Seems like the persistence would be quite a bit better.

There is an alternative way to offer a 10 or 20 pay. You can sell a higher face amount and then let the client do a reduced paid up in 10 or 20 years. This gives the insured more coverage during that timeframe, it's gives you a larger commission, and many of those people will decide later on to continue paying to keep the higher face amount.

Back