Silverscript Certs.........?

Bevo

Guru
100+ Post Club
Can you offer Silverscript Part D without AHIP and just do Silverscript certs?

You don't have to do the AHIP in order to certify for SilverScript.

You can also do SiverScript in one of two ways. You can sell it normally, or you can be a referral agent. Referral agents get paid a one time $25 referral fee and it's done. Referral agent's also don't need to get certified.

Thanks for all the fast replies.

I'm told that if I call someone who's a med supp lead, but do not bring up Part D, but THEY initiate the convo I can then sell it?

Do the certs cover the compliance in detail? Never thought I'd go over to the dark side but thinking we at least get Silverscript for this year.

Thanks for all the fast replies.

I'm told that if I call someone who's a med supp lead, but do not bring up Part D, but THEY initiate the convo I can then sell it?

Do the certs cover the compliance in detail? Never thought I'd go over to the dark side but thinking we at least get Silverscript for this year.

Yes, that's covered. I wasn't going to mess with PDP this year either, but I gave in when I found out AHIP isn't needed. They've got a cheap plan that has no deductible.

Yes, that's covered. I wasn't going to mess with PDP this year either, but I gave in when I found out AHIP isn't needed. They've got a cheap plan that has no deductible.

Exactly. And I'm told Humana and other deductibles are going up to $400.

Might be Silverscript FTW for a lot of people which makes it totally worth it.

The Humana Deductible is name only, For people on Generics, I present both, I find 60% go SS and the rest Humana walmart. For anyone taking tier 3 or above I go by medicare.gov to find cov

The Humana Deductible is name only, For people on Generics, I present both, I find 60% go SS and the rest Humana walmart. For anyone taking tier 3 or above I go by medicare.gov to find cov

But they only wave the deductible for tiers 1 and 2 and at Walmart. I had the Humana last year. The Walmart plan's a good one.

Ritter's has got a new referral program that pays $25 and I guess they have all the companies. I might check that out.

Back