Starting over...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's some interesting logic.

It sounds like you are free to make "negative" comments (who says that legitimate professional questions are negative?) then decide when the posts should be deleted.

I'm the judge, jury and executioner?

Instead of acting like a Nazi, I'll challenge you - why not let the others decide?

I don't see anyone with any interest except for you. This thread hasn't been moderated at all - and it's just me you and Somarco posting at this point. I don't see the interest. All I see is a dead horse being beat. We're approaching the point quickly where if you want to PM or Email me that's fine. I'm no longer commenting on this topic since my points have been made. Anyone else is free to jump in but I don't see any takers.

And for what it's worth, I really do not appreciate you comparing me to a Nazi. I think a comment like that is beneath you. I'm "Petrowski" and my family was persecuted in Poland by the Nazi's - so that's personal to me.

No personal disrespect intended. I did not persecute anyone's family - wasn't even born them!

It's a "figure of speech" - did Seinfeld's "Soup Nazi" offend you too?

What would be the proper way to characterize when someone self-admittedly posts negative comments...and then decides when negative posts should be deleted or frozen?

Non-democracy?

This is a yes or no question, John. You have been back on twice since I asked a very simple question.

Is the Save Right HSA something you would offer your Mom.

The silence speaks volumes.

Thanks for your response.

No. I wouldn not sell my mother the SaveRight. Nor would I sell her Personal Comp or any Aetna plan. But sometimes I have to sell these plans to my clients because of many factors - underwriting being on of them. I wouldn't sell my mother anything but a non-limited HSA because I believe that's the only plan that truley protects people in a major event.

I sold that Personal Comp plan two weeks ago to that 62 year old lady and I never would have put my mother on that plan. But that lady had $100 to spend. I play the cards I'm dealt.

I guess I'll chime in and give my two cents.

For what it's worth, here in Ohio...Blue Cross is a bit like Assurant in Maryland. Great policy and rates that are sometimes the lowest, but most of the time in the ballpark. As an example, if BC is $325 per month and a few others are in the $300-$310 range...I don't feel bad about recommending the BC policy.

And...the Nazi comment was not needed in this thread. I think we all know what the Nazis did. If we took a count of all of the evil things that even EVERY person on this Board did...it would probably be equitable to about one millionth of what the Nazis did.

There's my two cents. And now...if you don't mind, I'm going to get ready for my Fantasy Baseball draft.

And since that's the general consensus - that this thread has run it's course - it's now locked. And before you go nuts Moonlight - you got a taste of what others thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back