Suit Up or Dress Down?

I love a nice tailored suit but it is just so damn hot and humid in Florida. If I am not seeing any clients I am usually in golf shorts, nike dri fit and boat shoes...also make it easy to get ready for a last minute round of golf.

Wear a fitted suit. It's always good to look professional and it's always better to be over-dressed than under-dressed:yes:

Probably FE. Fitted suits and cat piss go well together.:yes:

I remember when I was newer in the FE business and I would get a new suit, tailored, cleaned and pressed, then the next day if find myself in a one of the gross FE smoker houses. I would get so bummed. Now I have my "nice clothes for work" and my "nice clothes for everything else". I mostly wear slacks and a golf shirt when working now though.

I remember when I was newer in the FE business and I would get a new suit, tailored, cleaned and pressed, then the next day if find myself in a one of the gross FE smoker houses. I would get so bummed. Now I have my "nice clothes for work" and my "nice clothes for everything else". I mostly wear slacks and a golf shirt when working now though.

That's what I've been wearing for years. I can't remember the last time I wore a tie to work....let alone a suit.

----------

Well I have run three F2F appointments this week, and I am exhausted, written 5 apps and all in boots, a polo and Wranglers. Oh and a cheap Office Depot pen. Not saying that were not all MoO child app but just saying....

Sometimes I'll wear jeans and tennis shoes if I'm calling on a client...not too often. I've gone by a few to get something signed in shorts and rode my bicycle to their house. I don't have any boots.

I use Zebra pens. They've got a nice grip and only cost about $2, so it doesn't hurt too bad when they want to keep it or I forget it. I used to use Cross pens, but I got tired of having to worry about leaving them behind. I like the Zebras better anyway.

Back