Telesales Lead Vendors

JTS1

Expert
Any lead vendors that can generate inbound telesales leads?

Any good lead vendors for telesales in general?

Thanks.

Sr Life generates live transfers from TV commercials. Sr Life is a carrier, not a lead vendor. Here's a sample of one of their TV commercials:

https://ispot.tv/a/IkaM.

Agents are able to talk to leads just 30-45 sec old. They're $55 each and at the best price you'll find anywhere.

Last edited:
Agent Autopilot will be launching our Voice AI in less than 2 weeks. Gonna come with artificial voice opt in leads.

Press start and within 5 minutes, you’ll have a live transfer.

Agent Autopilot will be launching our Voice AI in less than 2 weeks. Gonna come with artificial voice opt in leads.

Press start and within 5 minutes, you’ll have a live transfer.
Are verbal opt ins TCPA compliant? I believe express written consent is required. My bad if your feeding the AI with opt in data that obvs eliminates all risk

Are verbal opt ins TCPA compliant? I believe express written consent is required. My bad if your feeding the AI with opt in data that obvs eliminates all risk
The opt in has to include express written consent specifically for artificial voice.

Sr Life generates live transfers from TV commercials. Sr Life is a carrier, not a lead vendor. Here's a sample of one of their TV commercials:

https://ispot.tv/a/IkaM.

Agents are able to talk to leads just 30-45 sec old. They're $55 each and at the best price you'll find anywhere.
Our Voice AI is generating FE live transfers for around $15-25 a pop right now.

Not counting the leads that turn into scheduled call backs.

Its built for Indy agents in mind.

No waiting hours “on call” hoping for a transfer to come in.

No need to be apart of big agency or call center to get in a queue to lower those wait times.

Literally, just press start and the AI starts dialing. It’s like having 60 call center reps at your disposal.

Take 3-5 minutes to get a transfer. Then the AI stops dialing until you hit start again.

Back