The FE Meme Thread

I never voted for the man in a primary and that includes this year. In the general election when the only other choice was Hillary or Joe , then yeah, I voted for him.

I never voted for the man in a primary and that includes this year. In the general election when the only other choice was Hillary or Joe , then yeah, I voted for him.
Right. You had no choice. You had to vote for a criminal. You were forced to. I get it. Sometimes a man just has no choice. There's no other choices on the ballot. There's no choice to not vote. It's like a QAnon/4Chan mandate. You just gotta follow orders.

Right. You had no choice. You had to vote for a criminal. You were forced to. I get it. Sometimes a man just has no choice. There's no other choices on the ballot. There's no choice to not vote. It's like a QAnon/4Chan mandate. You just gotta follow orders.
Keep drinking the kool aid JD.

I did not say I did not have a choice. I chose the bedt of the two sorry choices I was given.

Back