To Blog or Not To Blog ?

stat counter is what I use on my website. My blog tracks hits, not very indepth, but better than nothing. the stat counter is great, and shows tons of info on the visitors to your site.

Chumps, create a Google Analytics account. I will add it to your sites.

That will give you more stats than you ever imagined.
It will even show you how many times you had lunch on Princess Gresa restaurant

If you decide to get Premium Analytics account, then you could also find out if Putin will become a member of your association. :)

Ed, thx for the invite but I no longer make house calls. My ankle bracelet goes off if I venture beyond my mailbox.

Now if you still lived in my basement . . .

is the google analytics a free service?

It sure is. As far as I know, it doesn't work on a Wordpress blog. If I'm wrong - please someone tell me how to do it. I have the .com version of wordpress (all done online). However, if you have a Blogger account you can install Analytics since it's owned by Google. In order to install Analytics you need to have access to the website to copy and paste a link in your webpage.

The best way to look into what works with WordPress is to visit the WordPress forum.

WordPress.com Forums

There are many, many plug-ins made for WordPress by third parties.

Analytics would work with just about any Web site as long as you have access to the site and can FTP files and/or modify templates. Uploading Google code is what enables Analytics.

Back