UHL - 2019 Trip - Malta

"Who do you use for over $25,000? Say Female age 70 $35-$50k? Eliminating Fraternals, unless a lot lower in cost?"

This is the type of question that the FEX guys would know right off the top of their head. I am sure there are good companies who would write her up to 50K, one policy,without blood drops etc., ie simplified issue. With a good rate to boot. In terms of knowledge they don't take a back seat to anyone. I was fortunate enough to meet many of them in Jamaica. FEX took a bunch of us on an afternoon boat ride, that ended after dark. Not only did we drink a bunch of beer we also talked shop. Every guy I met knew way more than me in terms of knowing when to use certain companies for certain situations and illnesses.

I guess that is the benefit to working with a bunch of other people with the same goal in mind; to write as much FE as possible. Me, I fly by the seat of my pants and throw shit against the wall and hope some of it sticks.

I wish they would come back.

"Who do you use for over $25,000? Say Female age 70 $35-$50k? Eliminating Fraternals, unless a lot lower in cost?"

This is the type of question that the FEX guys would know right off the top of their head. I am sure there are good companies who would write her up to 50K, one policy,without blood drops etc., ie simplified issue. With a good rate to boot. In terms of knowledge they don't take a back seat to anyone. I was fortunate enough to meet many of them in Jamaica. FEX took a bunch of us on an afternoon boat ride, that ended after dark. Not only did we drink a bunch of beer we also talked shop. Every guy I met knew way more than me in terms of knowing when to use certain companies for certain situations and illnesses.

I guess that is the benefit to working with a bunch of other people with the same goal in mind; to write as much FE as possible. Me, I fly by the seat of my pants and throw shit against the wall and hope some of it sticks.

I wish they would come back.

I know of some of the guys that got Newtered, back during the Hatfield and McCoys days, Mainly because of the drama. Damn, those were fun days. Other than that I have no idea who is with FEX. Other than Travis, Newby and JD of course.

Are you saying they all left because of the Tubbs welfare thing? That is stupid. None of them are guilty of anything. Other than a couple of people, no one painted FEX agents with the same brush.

Travis did not, while I have been here, really contributed much other a than couple of really good post. However, Scott contributed a lot. JD knows his system and shows the power of being all in with one way.

I hope you are wrong.

I thought there was a thread on here a while back that seemed to suggest that. They haven't been here since the insinuations starting flying. When we met in Jamaica, the topic never came up.

All I know is I met most of the top producers at KSKJ that came with FEX. They all seemed like good family oriented people, that truly knew their stuff. Unlike me, they work very hard and they take their jobs very seriously, and they are all more than happy to share their knowledge with other team members as well as the members of this here forum. And ftr, their numbers speak for themselves. I wish they would come back.

I hope to be done with UHL----I wrote 1 case last year and no more since it took 2+ weeks to issue. I wrote another 3 weeks ago as I was getting close to being termed for no production in a year and another 3 since its an easy application and tempting to write. Every single application---4 now--- again 2+ weeks to issue---totally ridiculous. I don't know why anyone would write them for this reason alone-------------I emailed them tonite if they don't unpend a case tomorrow in there 2+ weeks I'm withdrawing it and writing elsewhere. I don't know how agents haven't abandoned them in droves over this slowness even with a PHI----fully u/w elsewhere often no slower than these guys are simplified

Did you do the PHI calls before leaving? Were they FE or Term?

Back