UHL - 2019 Trip - Malta

I lead with a non-pos carrier but leaving with a decision is espically key to a new agent. What does SNL pay for there GI option, and is there a rule like settlers bronze on percent of biz you send them?
Haven't heard about any limitation on percentage of ROP to Immediate benefit product.

I hope to be done with UHL----I wrote 1 case last year and no more since it took 2+ weeks to issue. I wrote another 3 weeks ago as I was getting close to being termed for no production in a year and another 3 since its an easy application and tempting to write. Every single application---4 now--- again 2+ weeks to issue---totally ridiculous. I don't know why anyone would write them for this reason alone-------------I emailed them tonite if they don't unpend a case tomorrow in there 2+ weeks I'm withdrawing it and writing elsewhere. I don't know how agents haven't abandoned them in droves over this slowness even with a PHI----fully u/w elsewhere often no slower than these guys are simplified

Other than a few issues such as amputated toes there really isnt much use for them. Unless you like elevator music; in that case they are great considering their extremely long hold times!

Other than a few issues such as amputated toes there really isnt much use for them. Unless you like elevator music; in that case they are great considering their extremely long hold times!

Who do you use for over $25,000? Say Female age 70 $35-$50k? Eliminating Fraternals, unless a lot lower in cost?

I use SNL up to 35K. I did write $60 K on a lady last week 35K with SNL and $25K with KSKJ.

UHL was nice for the larger face values but their service was unbearable. 30 minute wait times and then when they did answer they gave mis-information.

I use SNL up to 35K. I did write $60 K on a lady last week 35K with SNL and $25K with KSKJ.

UHL was nice for the larger face values but their service was unbearable. 30 minute wait times and then when they did answer they gave mis-information.

SNL would have been my choice on this since on $10. Difference. However, I was to lazy to drive the 2 1/2 hours to her. Probably should have.
Yeah, poor service is usually a deal breaker for me also. Hold times - so with one at TA and one at UHL my wife will be on hold a lot?

SNL would have been my choice on this since on $10. Difference. However, I was to lazy to drive the 2 1/2 hours to her. Probably should have.
Yeah, poor service is usually a deal breaker for me also. Hold times - so with one at TA and one at UHL my wife will be on hold a lot?
Would that be something like not being willing to drive 2 q/2 hours and taking an app over the phone instead? ;)

If your wife has to call both of those companies back to back, she will probably decide to just bury your herself and forget about those checks :)

Back