Unicare

I had a feeling that it was going wrong when I typed it. I was going to say I did not want to be a janitor in a strip club but come to think of it... that may have certain benefits. The wife may not like me working there.

I've been looking around at jobs. As you can see, the last piece of business I wrote was in 2007 so a career change may be in order. Kind of hard to think of any careers when I've done two things all my life, insurance and courier driver. That's it, two careers. Kind of tough at 41 to think of a new career. Courier driving is losing its luster with gas costs like they are. If I could think of a small business of some sort -to start. I really wish I could figure out a lead generating business of some sort, I like prospecting but really do not want to write the stuff -so I hand leads off.

Peeler, you win, I'm a dork, no clue. I admit it, you are the cool one, here. You win.

Now, back to the thread, what do you think about Unicare going up on the rates here in TX?

Do I need to say anything more.... Just like I said, no clue about the industry here in Texas or anywhere else for that matter...... NEXT!!

Thread_Killer_Cap____funny,_geek.jpg

Back