Website Question...again

Actually, the pahq domain would be used when responding to internet leads. I would then follow up with emails and calls.

But, there are a couple other PA domains that might be better.

Thanks for the input.

Dreamhost.com is likie 7.95 month. been with them for 5 years and am very happy with the service. if you tell them I sent you rd1769 I get a rebate from them which I will split with you. I believe its 95 so you would get 45.
Rich any questions [email protected]

I have made the same recommendation elsewhere on this forum sometime ago, and I am still very happy with their service...

GoDaddy.com is easy to use and very affordable... I highly recommend them. Their customer service dept is always available, and if you get stuck building your site, their free tech service is there to help you in the most accomodating way.

Hope this helps Chumps...

Al D.

Thanks. 007 seems to like them as well. I might give them a try. Should be interesting. I payed about $650 to set up one site, and it will be interesting to see what I can do myself for a fraction of the price.

Thanks. 007 seems to like them as well. I might give them a try. Should be interesting. I payed about $650 to set up one site, and it will be interesting to see what I can do myself for a fraction of the price.

Chumps, if you register a domain with them, you get a 5 page website free... of course you can add additional pages anytime for an extra cost.

What I like about them is they are a one stop shop company... domain regs, ssl certificates and shopping carts if you decide to open a store, web submissions, email accounts (you get free email accounts when you register a domain also) and more. Good people to deal with...

If you notice the link I provided, it is not a "Affiliate Link", in other words, I do not gain anything for recommending these people... just a happy customer, thats all.

Good Luck,

Al D.

Thanks for your help. I signed up with Godaddy. I will be using the domain ohiohealthinsuranceonline.com. Long but I'll probably pick up a few shorter ones along the way. I figure I'll stick "Ohio Health Insurance Online" at the top of the website which is as good as anything.

No quote engine at this time. I don't expect to get a lot of traffic. Heck, if I get 40 visits per month, I'll be happy. I know nothing about the art of search engine optimization, website design or fanatical Islam infiltrating college hockey.

I'll be using the site mostly for Internet lead prospects that I have sent quotes or maybe some local prospects that responded to one of my local ads.

Back