WellCare Contract

Great, I'm looking to move by the end of next week.

I was told that the new policy is 90 days or at least that is what honest "Bob" once promised me! :nah:

PM me!

There can be no friendship without confidence, and no confidence without integrity. -- Samuel Johnson

Tom,

I will call you on Thursday. I have NAIFA all day tomorrow.

Best regards,

WellCare FMO
I don't know if I'm the only one who would like to know, but let me try again.

What is your name and the name of the agency? It's easy to make statements being anonymous. Let us know who you are. You might get a lot more business if you do.

Rick

Rick,

Sorry, I did not see your question.

My Company is The Brokerage Resource in Durham NC.

Best regards,

Sam Corey
Sam -

Thanks for responding and once again, sorry for making assumptions about you. My "excuse" is I had such a terrible experience with my former FMO for WellCare who uses [email protected] as his email. He would not release me and waited until my 6 months was just about up to have WellCare terminate my contract.

I've been pretty vocal about the Duet plan which I still believe is being marketed by the company as if it was a SNP which is deceptive. Because I speak the truth, WellCare refuses to reappoint me! Obviously, this has left me with a bad taste in my mouth for anyone involved with them.

Good luck to you.

Rick

Sam -

Thanks for responding and once again, sorry for making assumptions about you. My "excuse" is I had such a terrible experience with my former FMO for WellCare who uses [email protected] as his email. He would not release me and waited until my 6 months was just about up to have WellCare terminate my contract.

I've been pretty vocal about the Duet plan which I still believe is being marketed by the company as if it was a SNP which is deceptive. Because I speak the truth, WellCare refuses to reappoint me! Obviously, this has left me with a bad taste in my mouth for anyone involved with them.

Good luck to you.

Rick

I not sure what your the issue is with Duet plan is but I will say we have thousands of very happy clients on the Duet plan. It's not for everyone
but neither is Evercare OR CIP or any of the other SNP plans.

If you really want a Wellcare contract let me know and I will see what I can do.

Sam,

Looking forward to our conversation on Thursday. Let's do it early - 9a or 10a is good for me.

Thanks,

Tom

I not sure what your the issue is with Duet plan is but I will say we have thousands of very happy clients on the Duet plan. It's not for everyone
but neither is Evercare OR CIP or any of the other SNP plans.

If you really want a Wellcare contract let me know and I will see what I can do.

That's my point. It's NOT a SNP plan but being marketed as such. You can't include the Duet plan in a statement about "any of the other SNP plans" because it is not a SNP.

WellCare would not officially give a reason for not reappointing me but the rumor mill says it's because of my posts about the Duet plan. I would like a contract for other products especially the PDP but have been unable.

If you think you can help, I'll send you a PM.

Rick

Last edited:
The only reason I included SNP plans is because some SNP plans also target the dual population like the Duet.

I am still not sure why that bothers you, I think the Duet is a very smart plan choice for a lot of duals.

Back