Wellcare paying no commissions on pdp’s

I just received a Wellcare First Looks e-mail. The Value Script has a very, very low monthly premium. Ugh.
value script zero premium in many states i looked . They’ll buy the mkt again with no agent commissions . Dsnp’s look horrid . They broke out qmb from full Medicaid and now qmb only has $84 a month food card. Full Medicaid $154 a month . United near $300 in many areas . Some of WellCare’s regular plans have $590 deductible with 25-47% coins

value script zero premium in many states i looked . They’ll buy the mkt again with no agent commissions . Dsnp’s look horrid . They broke out qmb from full Medicaid and now qmb only has $84 a month food card. Full Medicaid $154 a month . United near $300 in many areas . Some of WellCare’s regular plans have $590 deductible with 25-47% coins
Lol is their first look web site

I just received a Wellcare First Looks e-mail. The Value Script has a very, very low monthly premium. Ugh.

Yeah honestly I'm glad.. Less work I have to do in a very limited time. Can now prospect for new clients to make up the pay difference of no PDP payments.

They may keep the one's that are there all ready, but I won't put another one with them,
The most recent Agent Boost guys said that the GAO has not yet authorized the additional funding for the PDPs. According to that statement, we don’t know if they will get the extra gravy money (or blood money) for 2025.

Here's what I don't get. The VS plan is still $0 a month in Florida. Why not just make it $10 a month and pay the agents that helped get millions of customers? My first thought again is F u Wellcare. That's beyond shitty.

And I'm not replacing any of them. Here Mrs. Jones....pay around $17 a month for Cigna over $12 commission.

We got ***ed big time.

Here's what I don't get. The VS plan is still $0 a month in Florida. Why not just make it $10 a month and pay the agents that helped get millions of customers? My first thought again is F u Wellcare. That's beyond shitty.

And I'm not replacing any of them. Here Mrs. Jones....pay around $17 a month for Cigna over $12 commission.

We got ***ed big time.
Yes we did I will check my current members meds and if it's the best fit I will tell them to stay put, I will also send a letter to my clients telling them that WellCare has cut licensed insurance agent out of their company so I will not be able to help them with any questions or problems with their drug plan, Lastly I will not send them any new biz starting 1-1-25,

Their Value Plus plan in Florida went up $28.40 a month. Coinsurance on tier 3. UHC Preferred may beat it.

Classic down to $5.30 a month for Duals.

Yes we did I will check my current members meds and if it's the best fit I will tell them to stay put, I will also send a letter to my clients telling them that WellCare has cut licensed insurance agent out of their company so I will not be able to help them with any questions or problems with their drug plan, Lastly I will not send them any new biz starting 1-1-25,
But they have med-supps with you too. You should probably service them. I will. Reality...how many of them ever call on an issue? Not often.

The true-up is $110 on a PDP. Divide that by 12= $9.16 a month. Screwed over a lousy $9.16 a month or .31 cents a day.......
:arghh:

Back