Which Companies Are Thr Easiest to Beat?

Hope you are doing well.. And, we both know there is no such thing as a "small" cancer issue.. Have a great 2016. Before you know it, you will be celebrating the big "5".

----------

And I wish you a very healthy and prosperous 2016, also.... Louis

Thanks Marky, you as well buddy! It's actually Lou'is.

Calm down Lou'is...calm down.:)

Sorry I actually misinterpreted your last message. I thought you were insinuating my name is Louis so I was just playing along. I didn't realize you were Louis:) any who, I know I play around lot - please don't take it personal, but I truly do wish you had a great CHRISTmas and a prosperous new years!

Sorry I actually misinterpreted your last message. I thought you were insinuating my name is Louis so I was just playing along. I didn't realize you were Louis:) any who, I know I play around lot - please don't take it personal, but I truly do wish you had a great CHRISTmas and a prosperous new years!

You really get your names mixed up a lot. I'm not Louis. Louis is Rousemark...the guy you called Mark. When you got his name right, you put the apostrophe in his name(Lou'is) and I was funnin' around.

You've also been calling HoosierLife, HoosierDaddy(also known as Bobby Knight or HoosierDizzle). You're getting your Hoosiers mixed up.

Now...can you keep all that straight Obi?:twitchy:

You really get your names mixed up a lot. I'm not Louis. Louis is Rousemark...the guy you called Mark. When you got his name right, you put the apostrophe in his name(Lou'is) and I was funnin' around.

You've also been calling HoosierLife, HoosierDaddy(also known as Bobby Knight or HoosierDizzle). You're getting your Hoosiers mixed up.

Now you insulted him.

Is this guy serious? I quick replied on the wrong comment, it was meant for rousemark, marky, louis, anyone but you. Sorry for the confusion as far as HoosierLife goes, I didn't get his name wrong, I was asking him who his daddy was.

NO problem.. we are cool except when you insinuate that everyone who does not hold to your view on replacement is unethical....

Back