Wireless headsets

Somarco and Salpro,
I like the look and price of the Plantronics CT12 you guys are using. The way I understand it, this is a complete cordless phone and not just a wireless earpiece that you connect to an existing phone.

Does that mean that every call you make must be dialed from the keypad? Or can you use your existing desk phone?

Thanks

I have one of each hooked into the same line....a hard line and the plant.....when I run down the plant I can still talk...and yes you have to dial from the cordless key pad.....and if the bat's dead your sol....

Somarco and Salpro,
I like the look and price of the Plantronics CT12 you guys are using. The way I understand it, this is a complete cordless phone and not just a wireless earpiece that you connect to an existing phone.

Does that mean that every call you make must be dialed from the keypad? Or can you use your existing desk phone?

Thanks

Somarco and Salpro,

Thanks

I like the feel and look of the CT12 model. I did look into the more expensive Star Trek ear piece phone, but I cannot stand the look of it and I prefer a headset.

Scott is correct about dialing from the keypad. I've had to replace the headset once because I accidentally snagged the headset cord and yanked it out of the keypad. I called Plantronics and they sent me a new one, so they got me until the screw up.

It's well worth the money. Be aware though that the phone does not work well with VOIP. VOIP is crap and I'd recommend going with a traditional land line.

Latest posts

Back