AARP Secure Horizons

Honestagent:yes:, I must be the only one that got suck reading your post. The first sentence you say my ocb grammar man or something. I think you meant OCD. Am I wrong?:nah:

Last edited:
Arnguy: it's evident you have or choose the time to allocate how people write. I'm alright man - though I don't agree with your caddie approach how you call us out. Did I miss your crowning of the grammar ceremony? It's not what you do, but rather, how you do it. (stop and think here....)

If anyone's 'thermostat' has risen, it's yours. You are blowing this into something MUCH BIGGER and I wish to not participate in your middle school 'tirads.'

I also suggest you go back and research the threads regarding the usage of 'whom' since your obsessive compulsive behavior (ocb) depicts your passion for grammar and mechanics and it's clear that the usage of whom is something you must have missed in the classroom a while back ago. And, because you have evinced your ability to properly ascertain post #s, I implore you to go back and find that post on 'whom' and read my lesson, yes - specifically aimed to you and 'dignify' yourself - for every person should know how to properly use whom in a sentence. But if you don't, don't sweat it; I'm sure most of us on here will be able to figure out the content if it's not grammatical; but wow, I sure would be embarassed since how to use whom is typically taught at the sixth grade level - and what if times surfaced where you had to change professions and use that word in another professional setting?!?!? :no: ughhh oh ... oh nooooooooo !!!! :swoon:

Sman, you're an intelligent man. I am most confident you'll be able to infer it - whether I spelled it correctly or not.

I've already stated, I don't have the time and I'm not going to be checking for spelling - so some of you have to deal or don't read my posts if your boxers or briefs gets you all in a frenzy... okay ...it's really that simple. Here's a suggestion: when you see a post by me.. keep scrolling. There! A solution to the problem. I've even provided that for some of you. :)

I, gentlemen (and I use this term loosely for some) am far tooooooooooo busy to teach and direct. Should you want to pay my substantiative fee for some one on one tutoring during my slow time, perhaps that can be arranged.

Oh and btw, I'm not on here to win the 'ranks' of the class vote. I particularly do not need a # to validate my ego or confidence level. And yes, I am suggesting some of you do.

Did you ever stop to consider that maybe my p.c. has issues and does not allow me to post immediately - hence the double posting? No. Of course not! Some of you are so quick to JUMP on somebody thinking I'm trying to 'rise in posted ranks.' lol....
(you've got to be kidding me... ummmm.... TMT??! (too much time) :goofy: ) Hey, wanna help me make some dials?!?! :laugh:

I'm not sure how some of you spend the majority of your day, (and I'm not asking) but this is one person who pops on here intermittently to share and glean info. so I can productively navigate in the field and hope to help others too. If you're an agent who can prospect and close on the phone directly from your home office, while sitting on the p.c. all day - and on this forum, great 4 u. That is a fabulous set up!

I'm one who does not have that, however, (and that's okay) and I surely do not have the time for the unwarranted baiting and your junior high locker room scuffles.

Happy selling!

-H.A.

Last edited:
And if you still have issues regarding my preceding post, then be professional and pm me; (maybe I'll reply - depending on my mood.... and / or if I'll feel like it. :dull:) Leave the thread for its initial purpose.

Back