AARP Secure Horizons

Well the start of another week. Am looking forward to getting that AARP/UHC contract to read the contents. Then perhaps we all can pick it apart, if possible.

To those who need/want to know.....yes, I'm a female. Half the population is.

to Honestagent: Your posts are laborious to read. Too lengthy and tedious .Whatever your vendetta, please don't take it out on us. I think we're all trying to pick up useful info here, with a touch of humor.
Not trying to offend you, but my attention deficit disorder has grown since i started selling MA, and long posts are Verboten! For me, anyway. TY for the post on medicaid ma's....

If anyone's 'thermostat' has risen, it's yours. You are blowing this into something MUCH BIGGER and I wish to not participate in your middle school 'tirads.'

I don't know what "tirads" are! If you are having a problem with your PC, I suggest that you contact al3 who is our resident nerd (no disrespect intended al). He can probably suggest a fix; otherwise, buy a new PC.:arghh:

There are only two that I know that I would trust my first born male child with, Anthony Pelliccio and Josh Vandenberg, both became members of this forum at my request.

I consider both of them as friends. They have always been there if I needed anything.

Do you have to go through an FMO for the secure horizon thing or can you go direct to United Health?

Winter

Do you have to go through an FMO for the secure horizon thing or can you go direct to United Health?

Winter

Between Midwestbroker and I we "know everything" about MA plans. :D

Just kidding, he is the resident expert on that subject. I don't sell very many PFFS plans and none of the other MA plans.

I know that he is with United Health Care and he would be the one to answer your question. I don't know if United Health Care uses FMO's since I have never licensed with them.

However, if they do I would suggest that you check with either Josh or Anthony. They are very cool guys.

Back