Anyone Using Leadzhub?

I've actually spoke with him since then

And I started to get leads,Not to many so far as they are coming in a little slow (which is ok for me as it is a mix among other advertising I do)

The guy I talked to at SNL does not recommend doing TM for final expense. He didn't give me exact reason. He also goes straight to the door with DM leads. I tried that with very little sucess. Maybe just me, but hardly anybody opens the door.

My issue with TM is that you pay up front, and there is no end time that they must get you the leads. Seems like their should be a cut off date otherwise you are left waiting and they can take as long as they need.

I haven't used TM in years, but that was what I saw a "catch" to it.

With DM you know it is going to be about 3 weeks and that is it. I know more can come in, but it is predictably slow.

With TM it depends on workflow, priority, employee turnover, etc., all things that vary.

With FE I noticed many DM responders never answer the phone, have no phone number. Therefore door knocing is your only chance. I would only want to door knock if it seemed efficient use of time.

So that brings me back to TM. At least they can and did answer a phone at one time. If I have 1 lead 10 miles away, I would rather have it be TM as I feel I would have a better chance at calling them for an appointment, as I won't drive that far to knock on just a few doors. Usually it comes down to that with leads, IMO.

Last edited:
The guy I talked to at SNL does not recommend doing TM for final expense. He didn't give me exact reason. He also goes straight to the door with DM leads. I tried that with very little sucess. Maybe just me, but hardly anybody opens the door.

My issue with TM is that you pay up front, and there is no end time that they must get you the leads. Seems like their should be a cut off date otherwise you are left waiting and they can take as long as they need.

With DM you know it is going to be about 3 weeks and that is it. I know more can come in, but it is predictably slow.

With TM it depends on workflow, priority, employee turnover, etc., all things that vary.

With FE I noticed many DM responders never answer the phone, have no phone number. Therefore door knocing is your only chance. I would only want to door knock if it seemed efficient use of time.

So that brings me back to TM. At least they can and did answer a phone at one time. If I have 1 lead 10 miles away, I would rather have it be TM as I feel I would have a better chance at calling them for an appointment, as I won't drive that far to knock on just a few doors. Usually it comes down to that with leads, IMO.

I do Medicare Supplement in over a dozen states from NY to CA
so door knocking is not an option
Actually don't even do in home appointments even in my home state

I haven't quite got the DM where I want it yet

I do some internet stuff and Live transfer leads
I do have a DM out
So I don't count on any 1 thing So I don't mind so much if it doesn't come in to fast

I care more if I close deals

Better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than to open it and remove all doubt.
Mark Twain

Solid point. I guess there would most likely need to be some activity inside to blow up, it seems the folks at leadzhub are just lazy and unorganized.

The guy at SNL most likely does not actually sell FE. Ever think of that?

I placed my first order last week with SNL credit and started getting leads in yesterday. Seems OK so far. Mark usually responds to email and phone calls.

So far I have received 6 LeadZhub Leads (Calling in a rural areas, slow coming in). Set 3 appointments and got $2100 AP. I will consider these good if I can keep that up.

I like their leads too. Mark treated me right and I'm strongly considering using them again. The leads came in quickly and were fully recorded so I could hear the entire call.

In California, Mark has to charge $35 per lead so for my $175 plus $175 from SNL it will be $350 for 10 leads next time I order.

I paid the entire $350 for my first order and made 4 decent sales, one changed his mind for no reason when the policy arrived and cancelled.

So, for $350 I did about $1,400 in AP, which I was satisfied with. If I would have had the SNL credits back then it would have been a really great deal.

I liked one of Mark's Telemarketing girls named Letrice, I think all my sales were her calls. If I could request her for all 10 leads, that would be awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using InsForums
Thad,
Thanks for the good words and thanks to each one of you guys. We do our best to put you in front of interested prospects.

I hope all the folks on the Forum have a great Holiday weekend. Relax and Enjoy.

Mark

The guy at SNL most likely does not actually sell FE. Ever think of that?

He said he did. Been doing it for 20 years, probably not as much now that he is managing. I would think agents tell him their experiences too.

That being said, not quite sure why he felt that way. I didn't dig any deeper.

:)

Back