Anyone Using Leadzhub?

Got ten leads so far. Have not sold one yet. The only issue is some of the callers seems to almost force the client to answer and move on even though they flat out say I don't want insurance or they clearly have no clue what is going on. I think over time these can work but not at this price point considering I am paid as earned. Hope the last ten get me some business or I am out 500 bucks. That said Mark is super nice and customer service and the lead arrival process is good. May give them another round either way.

Got ten leads so far. Have not sold one yet. The only issue is some of the callers seems to almost force the client to answer and move on even though they flat out say I don't want insurance or they clearly have no clue what is going on. I think over time these can work but not at this price point considering I am paid as earned. Hope the last ten get me some business or I am out 500 bucks. That said Mark is super nice and customer service and the lead arrival process is good. May give them another round either way.

Nothing against mark or his company, but this is what invariably happens with every TM company that I've dealt with in the past. They get too big too fast. They pay their marketers on a per lead basis rather than per hour and they start becoming salesman on the phone doing whatever they can to "develop" the lead.

That's why I decided to rent a Dialer and hire my own TMers. Now if I could just get them to stay after the initial training lol.

Are you crazy? After all these post and you tried trusted lead source? Seriously?

I don't know maybe FE is different

I am a Medicare Supp agent

I have received 18 leads so far
and I have not had anything near the experience you mentioned

In fact I listen to every recording and find his telemarketers to be a league above every other TM agency I've used

I find them to be personable and connect with the client

they ask some qualifying questions and weed out a lot
but not everything

I have so far submitted 3 deals unfortunately 2 got declined
but the one approved was a $425 commission

Almost every lead I called recognized my name because they introduced me
and with the exception of 1 or 2 everyone was willing to talk

the main issue I have had was many already had the best plan for them and I could not give them a better scenario or unable to pass underwriting
but again that can happen with any lead

I have only had about 18 leads so far so I would say I need to see if I make out on 50 or so leads

So I cant say weather or not this will be profitable But I think in the long run it will be

I do a lot of other types of leads as well

I will say this out of all the Telemarked type of leads I've tried
only leads HUB has been a warm lead all the others felt more like a cold call

^^^^^ Short Version
I think in the long run it will be profitable.

I do a lot of other types of leads as well

I will say this out of all the Telemarked type of leads I've tried
only leads HUB has been a warm lead all the others felt more like a cold call

So my after Labor Day special went so well I was thinking of running another special? Hmmm.......

----------

So my after Labor Day special went so well I was thinking of running another special? Hmmm.......

Yup I'm drinking so let's start the bidding and then we can take advantage of me.

Back