Benepath/HealthPlanOne/EM Internet leads

Desmond Doss

Super Genius
Considering trying Internet leads. What is your experience with Internet leads in general and these firms in particular?

Do they actually result in some business? Cost Effective?

How do they compare cost/close with DM?

THANK YOU

I find Benepath solid but expensive, HealthPlan one was good for a while but went to hell and I had to cancel 2 years ago,

Who is EM internet leads?

Last edited:
Pick up the phone and call each one. Ask them to show you a sample of the landing pages they use to generate leads. Ask them to show you the type of ad that they use to generate leads. After that, if they don't have some crazy stupid commitment, then try each one with a few leads and then report back here with the results.

Once you do that, we can all join in on the conversation and maybe even find more places to test. It will definitely be a learning experience for me and I thank you in advance for doing the hard work!

I use GoDaddy myself, but I have to wonder about a Lead Company that can't even hide the fact that they're using a GoDaddy template.

"Powered by GoDaddy GoCentral Website Builder"
Meaning--YOUR site is a GoDaddy site?

I use websites and FB and email well--but dont know Diddley about how to use the net for marketing--so Im trying to encourage more discussion--I learn something with every post!

I use GoDaddy myself, but I have to wonder about a Lead Company that can't even hide the fact that they're using a GoDaddy template.

"Powered by GoDaddy GoCentral Website Builder"
Went to Go Daddy---I dont get how or why someone would say "WOW I think I will search for Bill the Medicare guy in Kansas City today" ----Im assuming I need to be trying to catch people as they are on google, yahoo etc trying to find Med supp/Advantage info?

Meaning--YOUR site is a GoDaddy site?

I use websites and FB and email well--but dont know Diddley about how to use the net for marketing--so Im trying to encourage more discussion--I learn something with every post!
Yes, I have 2 sites with them. I don't market to insurance professionals, I market to people looking for Med Supps, FE, Dental/Vision/hearing, Cancer, etc. I also removed the GoDaddy ad at the bottom of the page...doesn't look very professional(I don't think). I've never gotten a lead in about 3 years(even paid for a site other than GoDaddy for a while), because I don't work on them. I need to blog.

When my subscription's up later this year, I'm going back to Agent Methods, this time with their middle plan which includes SEO. I had their basic site before, which is more like what I have now...an online business card for credibility.

If you want to learn how to generate your own leads, Somarco would be one you should pay attention to. :yes:

Back