Brag on SpurCity Thread!

Didn't you also say you worked from a call center?

Up until tuesday last week yes i worked in a call center. on tuesday I aligned with ryan over at efes and now work from home for the time being till i feel the need to get an office.

That's a good point. Going on a 45 lead per week average, {and that might be high?}, his PPL would be around $215. That is an excellent PPL. Especially for someone doing that much volume.

So, good on him for that too!!:yes:

Thanks JD. I think what helps me in that department is my referrals that are given to me by other agents in different fields of insurance that I network with and company reps that toss me a freebie sometimes.

Up until tuesday last week yes i worked in a call center. on tuesday I aligned with ryan over at efes and now work from home for the time being till i feel the need to get an office.

So the $115K number for this year was call center generated?

The call center is not a part of EFES. Our focus at EFES is boots on the ground not telesales FYI. You're in good hands working with Ryan though on telesales.

thats paid and in force currently

98k to AmAm

17k to kemper

Under Ryan ytd im at 3300 written on top of that

3300 for one and a half days of work is pretty damn good Eric... glad to have you aboard

The call center is not a part of EFES. Our focus at EFES is boots on the ground not telesales FYI. You're in good hands working with Ryan though on telesales.

Just to clarify its part of Equita just a different division called Complete Senior Benefits... EFES is field agents and CSB is sell by phone FE and Medicare Sups.

RC

3300 for one and a half days of work is pretty damn good Eric... glad to have you aboard

Just to clarify its part of Equita just a different division called Complete Senior Benefits... EFES is field agents and CSB is sell by phone FE and Medicare Sups.

RC

Is CSB a call center or individual independent agents?

Back