Brag on SpurCity Thread!

I think matt says he does quite a lot of SI and some underwritten with co's like Sagicor. I recall him saying he had some $400-$600 cases which will pull your ppl up quickly. Matt what % of your Total Ap was cases like the above?

This year my primary carriers were AmAm with kemper on the side for GI. i just aligned with ryan over at EFES last week so now ill have Americo, RNA, LBL, Baltimore Life, and Kemper.

For the love of humanity!!!!

Get some real carriers!

Get some real carriers!

He is limited by his choices because he does only telesales. However, why his imo does not have foresters for telesales is very very odd. They are hands down the best carrier for telesales.

He is limited by his choices because he does only telesales. However, why his imo does not have foresters for telesales is very very odd. They are hands down the best carrier for telesales.

I have the ability to use foresters but from how it was explained, I may have misunderstood though, I do not have a telesales contract I would still have to mail the app to them to sign.

----------

Get some real carriers!

They are real atleast that's what I heard from the DOI. AmAm in particular just is not competitive in price and I very rarely use Kemper I think I have only sent them a total of 14 cases in a year

This year my primary carriers were AmAm with kemper on the side for GI. i just aligned with ryan over at EFES last week so now ill have Americo, RNA, LBL, Baltimore Life, and Kemper.

Do you have the same levels as somebody who sales face to face. I always heard agents take a beating on comp doing telesales... Usually because of the cost to supplement lead cost through an IMO.

Just as a point of reference I think most agents start at 120 with RNA &Liberty Bankers and 115 with Americo. Brand new agents, and you have proof of production so you could probably get more.

Do you have the same levels as somebody who sales face to face. I always heard agents take a beating on comp doing telesales... Usually because of the cost to supplement lead cost through an IMO.

Just as a point of reference I think most agents start at 120 with RNA &Liberty Bankers and 115 with Americo. Brand new agents, and you have proof of production so you could probably get more.

I agreed to taking a hit upfront for the time being, due to coming from an imo that took advatage of my contract originally,but was offered contracts at or around those levels. In order to best fit my long term goals I chose to start at a reduced rate with the ever so talked about lead compensation till im up and running and then will be moving to the full contracts.

----------

Since I'm not nearly as talented as gymguy in being able to generate my own leads yet

I agreed to taking a hit upfront for the time being, due to coming from an imo that took advatage of my contract originally,but was offered contracts at or around those levels. In order to best fit my long term goals I chose to start at a reduced rate with the ever so talked about lead compensation till im up and running and then will be moving to the full contracts.

It's sounds like you have a plan and aware of the disclosures, and that is 9/10 the battle. Good Luck and enjoy wearing those pajama pants during the weekdays.

Back