Carrier Advice from Seasoned FE Agents

how do you people who wish their coach would leave the program? ( please,anybody, take Bruce Weber)

Are you kidding me, it took us years to get rid of that whiner who likes to throw his players under the bus. He didn't do squat after he ran out of Self's players and he's done the same at KSU. He ran our once proud program into the ground. He can't win with his own players, although the team doesn't seem to be doing too bad this year. Maybe you could get Kruger back.

Our previous 3 coaches mentioned in one post.

Are you kidding me, it took us years to get rid of that whiner who likes to throw his players under the bus. He didn't do squat after he ran out of Self's players and he's done the same at KSU. He ran our once proud program into the ground. He can't win with his own players, although the team doesn't seem to be doing too bad this year. Maybe you could get Kruger back.

Our previous 3 coaches mentioned in one post.

Oh, for the glory days of Lou Henson!! :yes::laugh::laugh:

Love Lou!!! He's a character. He was telling about how while he was in a coma with cancer a few years ago, his wife and daughter cut off his "Lou Doo". Dukie Vitale can't tease him about it anymore. I hate that SOB Bruce Pearle...he ruined a good man's career!

I was happy with Kruger and Self. Our A.D. screwed up when he hired Weber...he could've hired Thad Matta, who grew up 45 miles from Champaign and played in the Assembly Hall in the State Tournament. His parents still live there. This season might be Thad's 1st time not getting 20 wins.

Love Lou!!! He's a character. He was telling about how while he was in a coma with cancer a few years ago, his wife and daughter cut off his "Lou Doo". Dukie Vitale can't tease him about it anymore. I hate that SOB Bruce Pearle...he ruined a good man's career!

I was happy with Kruger and Self. Our A.D. screwed up when he hired Weber...he could've hired Thad Matta, who grew up 45 miles from Champaign and played in the Assembly Hall in the State Tournament. His parents still live there. This season might be Thad's 1st time not getting 20 wins.

When I lived in Chicago with my dad for a couple years in Chicago, my coach (Rob Judson - who played for Lou Henson and is an assistant with Indiana now) told us one of Lou's "things" was to hand out two sticks of Wrigley's gum to every player before the games. One for the first half and one for the second. They kept the spare in their sock. I guess it was for nerves?:goofy: But he loved that guy.

Back