Cody Askins Cold Calling FE Live Training Video

I like the way you worded that. "Over the age of 50", you know they qualify because of GI.

He seems kind of fidgety and he's got "shifty eyes". Years ago, I had a woman tell me that she wasn't buyin' from me because I had 'shifty eyes". :twitchy:

She was just cross eyed... but... you don't show us your eyes so... maybe you are shifty eyed...;)

igor-film-freaks.jpg

I wouldnt buy from you either.

So goillini is actually Jerard? Now I'm really confused.

Should he say "hey Bill", this is Cody. Sounds cheesy to me. I could be wrong though.

Then he said I like the name Leonard, reminds me of Lynrd Skynrd. Pretty relaxed approach.

Should he say "hey Bill", this is Cody. Sounds cheesy to me. I could be wrong though.

Then he said I like the name Leonard, reminds me of Lynrd Skynrd. Pretty relaxed approach.

I would agree with you that the "hey Bill this is Cody ..." should be left out. Imo, your name should come later and only if the person is bona fide lead.

"Hi Sally."
"Yes ... who is this."
"Sally, you qualify for a state regulated program to pay 100% of your burial or cremations costs. Would you like to hear more?"
"It would pay for my funeral this is?
"Yes ...

Imho, I think of it like this: She asked "who this was", but she really means "what's this about?" No one whose name is on your calling list cares about your name. Get to the point about why you just made them mute the TV or rush from the bathroom with their pants still not all the way fastened so they can decide to hang up on you (so you can get to the next call more quickly) or engage with you because they might actually be one of the very few who on that night and at that time are interested in finding out more about burial insurance.

On another note, I hear CFC is working on a theme song to the tune of ACDC's TNT ... any truth to the rumor?

Last edited:
You had your blood test already? It would be more accurate after 30 days. Changes are afoot for you, monkey man.

Or is this that blood test where they wait to see if the rabbit died?
Hahaha, I think the belly's gone down enough that I no longer look pregnant...just a beer belly(even though I don't drink that often).

It's for A1C. I was concerned with pot showing up in the blood test. Since that's not what they're looking for, maybe it won't. I have my annual appointment with my Pulmonologist and I just didn't want him to tell me I'm stupid, in case it does show. :wacko:

It's for A1C.

Remember that the A1C measures you blood glucose level over a long period of time. The 8 or 8 days of bacon will have done little to nothing to change that reading. Three months from now, if you continue to eat low carb/zero carb your A1C should be vastly improved from the number that comes back on this test.

Back