Cody Askins Cold Calling FE Live Training Video

I just tried to do that and didn't pay real close attention to the card. When I mailed it back, it came right back to me! They screwed up the card and put the return address as mine! Some poor agent is going to be pissed once he finds out about it. I'm sure they are wondering why they aren't getting any returns on that mailing.
That is hilarious. Sounds like the time I got a recruiting post card in the mail. Upon further inspection I noticed their call back number was covered up by a post office sticker. Oops! LOL

I've seen his company come up for internet leads, I have not tried them because I would have to put them into CRM myself, However, as of late the options are less and less

Have anyone tried his internet leads are they decent or no?

Say What?!?

My few partakes in the recent decade were freebies. What does weed cost now? What happened to the $10. 5 finger lids? I'm sticking to hoppy IPAs.
Lately, I've been paying $150 for a 1/2 oz. My dealer doesn't want to sell it by the oz. I guess it's safer that way. I think they look at having 30 grams as dealing. :yes:

Back