Cody Askins Cold Calling FE Live Training Video

Remember that the A1C measures you blood glucose level over a long period of time. The 8 or 8 days of bacon will have done little to nothing to change that reading. Three months from now, if you continue to eat low carb/zero carb your A1C should be vastly improved from the number that comes back on this test.
I was overdue for the test. I didn't study for the last one and I flunked. :laugh:

If you're looking to sell teleleads this is great, which is where he got the script. But if you're looking to generate your own leads, which I believe was the premise, there's a better process. The brokerage industry has tested hundreds of millions of calls on this. Instead of asking if someone can call you back, which sounds like 'hey can I put you on our call list so our big time salesman can call' the approach is a quick pitch followed by asking if you can send them some information. It's then assumed that someone will give a courtesy followup call. So you call and set the appointment. You get many more leads to work.

I like the way you worded that. "Over the age of 50", you know they qualify because of GI.

Speaking of "over the age of 50", just had my 50th birthday 2 weeks ago and got my very first Direct Mail Lead card offer in the mail.

From Old America
It has the "mark desired coverage" check boxes.
Very clear wording on how this is a Final Expense Program, Whole Life Insurance, designed to help pay what SS does not pay.

I bet the return on this card must Normally be like .1%, but they might be targeting a "turning 50" list so they get much better returns.

Very smart!

Speaking of "over the age of 50", just had my 50th birthday 2 weeks ago and got my very first Direct Mail Lead card offer in the mail.

From Old America
It has the "mark desired coverage" check boxes.
Very clear wording on how this is a Final Expense Program, Whole Life Insurance, designed to help pay what SS does not pay.

I bet the return on this card must Normally be like .1%, but they might be targeting a "turning 50" list so they get much better returns.

Very smart!
A belated happy birthday. You're still a kid.

Did you send the card back? Will you become a serial mailer now? :laugh:

A belated happy birthday. You're still a kid.

Did you send the card back? Will you become a serial mailer now? :laugh:
Know a fellow that used to send the cards back and try to recruit the agent that called on him. He would give them the cost of the lead so they weren't out any money. Said he did better that way than mailing out recruiting cards.. :skeptical::)

Know a fellow that used to send the cards back and try to recruit the agent that called on him. He would give them the cost of the lead so they weren't out any money. Said he did better that way than mailing out recruiting cards.. :skeptical::)
I was thinking that Doug had done that once. Sent in a LH card, then paid the agent for the price of the lead.

I just tried to do that and didn't pay real close attention to the card. When I mailed it back, it came right back to me! They screwed up the card and put the return address as mine! Some poor agent is going to be pissed once he finds out about it. I'm sure they are wondering why they aren't getting any returns on that mailing.

Back