Common denominator = Hustle

I had a guy a few years ago let his dog crap in my yard. I knew where he lived so I scooped it up in a shovel and left it for him on his front step in a spot where he'd step in it when he came out the door. Some people are disgusting and have no consideration of others.

Reminds me of when I was a kid. My best friends dad forced a lady to scoop up her dogs shit out of his yard. He was a cop, at first she said no and then he threatened to issue a citation for littering and trespassing. Suddenly she changed her mind and asked if she could borrow a shovel... lmao

Some people are disgusting and have no consideration of others.

I am proud of you for admitting this. You have made the 1st step toward recovery.................LOL

I am still figuring out who is #1 & who is #2 ranked disgusting in your real life story.................but I love it

It's hilarious how many of the account managers refuse to understand the difference between the importance of retaining a $500 client versus a $30,000 client. I try to explain it to them, and it's like trying to explain quantum math to my friends dog. They seem to think the office rent and their paychecks get covered by fairy dust and positive feelings.

Yet they'll find out how much you make and complain it's unfair lol. But got forbid you suggest they just become a producer, that would be too hard

Back