Common denominator = Hustle

Buying the cape and the tie is the easy part.

Being this goddamn gorgeous every day ain't easy, though.

Well, that's where you're losing them. Buying a cape and tie IS hard work; stacking the expectation of being gorgeous on top of it is just asking too much. No wonder they don't want your job.

You're a gatekeeping cis white heteronormative male :realmad:

Well, that's where you're losing them. Buying a cape and tie IS hard work; stacking the expectation of being gorgeous on top of it is just asking too much. No wonder they don't want your job.

You're a gatekeeping cis white heteronormative male :realmad:

Lolz. I went on a group hike in San Francisco yesterday. I was talking to a gal that had moved here from Texas. She was commenting on how hard it was to keep up with all the pronouns around here.

I haven't heard the term cis in a while.

I forget I'm not successful because of all the hard work, planning, and sacrifice. It's because I'm white and straight, lolz.

Some asshole in our neighborhood has been putting his dog sh*t bag in peoples trashcans by the road on trash day, while walking his dog.

It would be fine if it was before the trash picks up, but he does it after... so your trash can has dog shit cooking in it all day on a 95 degree day.... and smells like dog shit the whole week.

Mine was the latest victim. And I got him on my security camera doing it!
Posted a nice screenshot of his face to the neighborhood facebook group.

I also mentioned how its illegal and he can be fined up to $150 per instance by the city.... leading to 30days in jail for repeated infractions.

A different neighbor who was a victim of this guy printed out the pic and posted it around the neighborhood on every stop sign along with his first name and address!

Suddenly I got a $20 starbucks card in my mailbox along with an apology letter from his wife.

She posted on the FB group as well to apologize..... got BLASTED by neighbors asking why her husband is not man enough to apologize himself. I told her if there is a next time I will just give the video to the city police and let them show up at their door. She genuinely seemed mortified, Im sure she puts up with a lot from someone like that.

I had no clue something like this business existed, I should have demanded they hire one to clean my trash can.

---

We think the same person was leaving his dog poop bags in peoples yards at one point. We had that issue for a while but it suddenly stopped and this started.

I read this and was thinking Im doing something wrong by putting my bag of dog crap in someone elses trash. But doing it AFTER the trash is picked up. Yeah, that's just as bad as just letting the dog crap in your yard. I walk my dogs longer distances so I hate carrying 3 bags of dog crap in baggies the entire walk so ill make sure the trash hasnt went out yet before I put it in a persons trash can.

I read this and was thinking Im doing something wrong by putting my bag of dog crap in someone elses trash. But doing it AFTER the trash is picked up. Yeah, that's just as bad as just letting the dog crap in your yard. I walk my dogs longer distances so I hate carrying 3 bags of dog crap in baggies the entire walk so ill make sure the trash hasnt went out yet before I put it in a persons trash can.
You're a dogshit trespasser. :twitchy:

I used to live in a 3rd world country and do manual labor in exchange for food and shelter.

It's amazing the things Americans get upset and complain about. But, I guess I'm guilty of it too.

Back