DigitalBGA Monthly Fee

It is. I am willing to invest in myself. But since DigitalBGA would already be overriding me, I don’t know if that kind of monthly fee is the industry norm or not.
It’s not normal.

I’ve never been with an IMO that’s making overrides on my business that also expects me to pay them a fee every month.

Nor would I pay an IMO.

Unless it was a temporary thing that went away after submitting a certain amount of business.

It’s not normal.

I’ve never been with an IMO that’s making overrides on my business that also expects me to pay them a fee every month.

Nor would I pay an IMO.

Unless it was a temporary thing that went away after submitting a certain amount of business.
Do you have some recommendations of agencies for FE telesales I should check out?

The $99 is for:

- CRM including all call minutes/texting/email fees. In addition to recording and storing all calls.

- Access to TV Call Ins.

- Ability to confirm routing/account numbers in real time AND probability of having money in account (increases placement)

- Bi-weekly Performance Therapy Sessions with a licensed counselor

Plus a lot more...

That's in addition to daily training, agent live chat, resources etc that are common to other agencies that don't charge a fee.

The $99 is for:

- CRM including all call minutes/texting/email fees. In addition to recording and storing all calls.

- Access to TV Call Ins.

- Ability to confirm routing/account numbers in real time AND probability of having money in account (increases placement)

- Bi-weekly Performance Therapy Sessions with a licensed counselor

Plus a lot more...

That's in addition to daily training, agent live chat, resources etc that are common to other agencies that don't charge a fee.

How’s sbli working out ? True ss billing ? Mailing out policys ? Still issuing 90% as applied for ? How’s agents services and customer service ? They answer phone . Can agent initiate a redraft for the customer nsf or does the client have to be on the phone ?

Write 'em and find out.

I’m asking the fmo that overrides everyone . I want to know before I screw with it . Since you seem t know why don’t you answer the question . I share valuable info on here all the time

Back